WEEK 1

Options
Squible
Squible Posts: 359 Member
So how has everyone gotten on with week 1?

I managed to exceed my mile goal by a few miles but fell off the exercise wagon the past couple of days so could have gotten a lot 'further'. But this is all a learning process and I'm finding out how much I can push myself and build endurance.

Hope everyone had a Great week and is ready for week 2!

Replies

• Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Few more miles for me today and should hit my weekly goal :drinker:

:smile: Great job staying Active everyone :smile:
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Barely made it... went for a 2 mile walk then ran for 2 miles to finish out my goal.:drinker:
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Well done for pushing yourself and you did it!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    11 miles first week - goal was 15 SOOOOO CLOSE! is this week over?
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm gonna have to leave this group for a while. Knee injury is keeping me off the bike... but I'm trying to get the exercise in the pool! Keep walking, running and biking! I'll re-join when I heal.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Guess I'm gonna have to leave this group for a while. Knee injury is keeping me off the bike... but I'm trying to get the exercise in the pool! Keep walking, running and biking! I'll re-join when I heal.

Get well soon Sharry. Also great job with the pool exercises.
  • bdavis11758
    bdavis11758 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

We'll miss you in this group Sharry.....I hope your knee gets better soon...keep up the good work.

Felt good this week and was able to ge two long bike rides in......going on vacation to see my new granddaughter Saturday night so I hope to get a couple more rides in before I leave and maybe rent a bike there and get some miles in.

Have a great week everyone.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Chalked up 9 miles today. 4 running miles and 5 walking.

Way to stay ACTIVE everyone. Keep at it.
  • kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    I love this group! It is awesome that everyone has different goals (so it is not a competition) but we can hold each other accountable.

Anyway, I reached my goal for the first week, barely, and am well on my way for week two. It has cooled off significantly our here so I have been able to do more walking in the evenings with my 2 year old in the stroller so that has helped me a lot with getting the miles in.

I hope that everyone has a great week!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Got my run in this morning. Needed to get my behind up and out the door before it was too late to come back and get ready for the work day. Should be able to hit my goal this week. Went 6.5 miles so far this morning between the run and my walk to work. Very beautiful morning.

Keep up the great work everybody.