Welcome

Options
CalJur
CalJur Posts: 627 Member
Welcome to the Hustlaballa Challenge (HBC) Group! We hope to use this group as a vehicle to engage in lively discussions about health and fitness (or whatever may be on your mind) as well as ways to improve and expand the HBC. Feel free to be as candid as you wish on these topics. Our only request is that you respect the views of others even if you disagree. We all learn from one another even when we disagree. Again, welcome to the HBC group and please encourage your family and friends to not only join the Challenge but also this group.

Fitastically yours,

Hustlaballa & Cal Jur
On Behalf of the Hustlaballa Challenge

~Where Fitness Is A Lifestyle Choice

Replies

• Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    It is a pleasure to be amongst an "Elite" group of dedicated, motivated, and hard working friends!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    looking forward to learning and discussing fitness and health. ♥♥♥ thank you for the invite
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great idea finally getting a room going. Thank you for the invite! I looking forward to being a Fitastic Finatic!
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Great idea finally getting a room going. Thank you for the invite! I looking forward to being a Fitastic Finatic!

I could take this comment somewhere but I'm going to be a respectable gentlemen.
  • HUSTLABALLA
    HUSTLABALLA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to join the HUSTLABALLA Challenge (HBC). Thx to my partner in crime, Caljur - We will now be able to address questions, concerns and upcoming events on yet another spot for the people that are as committed and dedicated to the HBC as we are.

BIG THINGS POPPIN within the HBC in the next couple days as the TPCC II gets underway, Team challenges coming up, along with the HBC announcing a new BELT for the weightlifters in our group to incorporate STRENGTH, PERFORMANCE Training!

I also wanted to give a special shout out to Cal Jur for holding down the HBC the last couple weeks. He has helped free up quite a bit of my time so we can make the HBC be a better experience for all of us. You will see that we are always looking at ways to improve and grow with the changing times. Please feel free to give us feedback as you see necessary.

Not to mention, he has also helped me travel the world and try different flavors of ICE CREAM! ;-)

~HB

HUSTLABALLA Challenge

~"Where Fitness is a Lifestyle Change"
  • HUSTLABALLA
    HUSTLABALLA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HUSTLABALLA CHALLENGE UPDATE - BRACKETS FOR THE TPCC II ARE SET!
    (See link below & scroll down)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtVDtFFxwIpEdC1ieVBxcVRscnBCY2Y2T3ktaEZac1E&pli=1#gid=0

(I have hidden all non-participants of the HBC in the last week. If you decide that you would like to be re-added, please let me know and I will release your name)

LET THE CHIT TALK'N & GAMES BEGIN! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

~HB & Cal Jur
    "Where Fitness Is A Lifestyle Choice"
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.....new belt, eh? Now that piqued my interest. (:
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined that group on Dukes' recommendation. Glad to be there and welcome all :)