8-9-2012 Truthful Thursday

Options
I've actually had a decent week after I got off to a rocky start. I took my 'before' pictures today, so I will have something to look at when I get to my goal weight. :) It was really motivating for me.

Replies

• lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I took my second before photos last week, too. I took original before photos back in 2009 . . . then I quit. So, I compared the two sets, and I actually think I look better now than before. lol

I also had a rough start to the week, but I've kept it under control. Last night, I had one of my guilty pleasures, though - banana with nutella. mmmm. I only had half a banana and 1 T of nutella, so it was pretty reasonable, as far as calories go.
  • donnasjohnson
    donnasjohnson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Work has been kicking my butt...but should settle back to normal after tomorrow. When we are overworked as a team, everyone seems to bring in tons of food. Lots of early mornings with donuts and pastries, 2 different birthday cakes, two late night meetings with pizza and ice cream. I've done really, really well food wise (only went over calories on Tuesday) but missing the gym a WHOLE lot. Trying to not beat myself up about it. Saturday will be the day of truth...I have absolutely no excuse to miss then.