Hello

Options
kcpsu18
kcpsu18 Posts: 36 Member
Hello everyone my name is Kasey. I am new to this board. I am turning 30 in September. I am divorced and haven't had a boyfriend for 2 years. In fact I might have forgotten how to even date :sick: . I live in a college town and it is really hard to meet people my age. Well I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself!

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kasey! :happy:
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great group. :)
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi Kasey and welcome!!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kasey!

And welcome to the "Dirty Thirty Club"!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Welcome Kasey!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Kasey, welcome to the group.
    Based on your name I think I'm somewhat familiar with your college town (heading out there this weekend actually).
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I am divorced and haven't had a boyfriend for 2 years. In fact I might have forgotten how to even date :sick:

Well, don't worry, you'll fit right in here.... ;-)

--P
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    hi, Kasey... I'm Darla. Nice to meet you. :)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Hi Kasey. Welcome to the board. It is a lot of fun.

There are always college guys in State College. :wink:

Are you a Penn State alum? If so, is it tough being one in light of the horrific things that happened there?
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Yes, I hear State College is in the middle of nowhere.
  • kcpsu18
    Options
    D@mn college guys!! I am not an alum. I went to psu for awhile but I hated it. I graduated from a smaller collge nw of me. So no it isn't hard for me that way. It's hard that its all people talk about! And there are still people defending the guilty persons.

Ohh and if some motivational would like to friend me, that would be awesome! Guess I should go exercise...
  • kcpsu18
    Options
    Based on your name I think I'm somewhat familiar with your college town (heading out there this weekend actually).

Coming up for anything special? I'm actually going out downtown this weekend for my best friends 30th. I normally try to avoid going out down there.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    Herro!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Hi Kasey! I'm turning 30 in September as well. Welcome!
  • solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    Options

Coming up for anything special? I'm actually going out downtown this weekend for my best friends 30th. I normally try to avoid going out down there.

I'm going to tussey mt for the brew expo (http://statecollegebrewexpo.com/) and then visiting some friends in the area. It's a terrible day for calories, but the beer is oh so good. :happy:
    If you're looking for single guys, I bet that place will actually have quite a few now that I think about it.... of course they'll mostly have beer guts.
    If you check in the surrounding area (boalsburg,pleasant gap, bellefonte,etc) I bet you'll have better luck finding guys closer to your age that drive into state college for work.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • kcpsu18
    Options

I'm going to tussey mt for the brew expo (http://statecollegebrewexpo.com/) and then visiting some friends in the area. It's a terrible day for calories, but the beer is oh so good. :happy:
    If you're looking for single guys, I bet that place will actually have quite a few now that I think about it.... of course they'll mostly have beer guts.
    If you check in the surrounding area (boalsburg,pleasant gap, bellefonte,etc) I bet you'll have better luck finding guys closer to your age that drive into state college for work.

Ohh I forgot that was this weekend. Hmm wonder if you can still get tickets. I could take my friend there for her 30th!! I'm cool with beer guts! I tend to avoid the Bellefonte/PG side of the world that is ex-husband territory. Maybe Boalsburg is the answer though. Will have to try that out.