Weigh in Wednesday- Week one! (or first weigh in day)

Options
itsbarbiie
itsbarbiie Posts: 29 Member
Anyone else pumped for weigh in tomorrow? I've been weighing myself all week but it bounces around so that's super discouraging.

Is everyone here on the 60 challenge or were you one of the ones who missed the deadline? Comment and let us know! And feel free to post your weight losses for week one :D

Replies

• beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the challenge too! I already weighed in. Down .4 and I'm ok with that. I was at the same weight for like 6 weeks so and change down in good! Haha. I won't be logging another weight until the 31st!
  • itsbarbiie
    itsbarbiie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I didn't have as good of a week as I should have so I'm not too optimistic haha
  • leaann3
    leaann3 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the challenge, and I'm so stinking excited to get on the scale tomorrow. I have somehow managed to stay off of it since last Wednesday, so I'm hoping I'll see a good result.
  • jmichaels6
    Options
    I'm doing the challenge and I'm a little nervous because I switched shifts at work on thursday and it has thrown me off a little bit! But we will see tomorrow how I did!
  • leaann3
    Options
    I lost 6 lbs last week! I've been working my rear off though, alternating between c25k and raking hay in the field (that burns a lot more calories than I thought). I know this will level off soon, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can!
  • ev1295
    ev1295 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been working out about 4-5 days a week for about a month, but my eating has been horrible... I know that makes no sense at all. I need to get in the routine with my eating too and not just exercise. Easier said than done! Gained back all the weight I lost last year is so depressing, but I know I am capable so I need to get going. So one pound since last week is not bad!
  • chansel09
    chansel09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been working out 6 days a week. I alternate the 30 day shred and C25K. I lost 2 lbs this week. Although after work yesterday I caved and had A LOT of salt and vinegar kettle chips. I was so close to eating more again today, but I went and did the 30DS instead. Once I was done I no longer wanted those chips!!
  • leaann3
    Options
    I have been working out 6 days a week. I alternate the 30 day shred and C25K. I lost 2 lbs this week. Although after work yesterday I caved and had A LOT of salt and vinegar kettle chips. I was so close to eating more again today, but I went and did the 30DS instead. Once I was done I no longer wanted those chips!!

That's the kind of stuff that I can't even start to eat because I don't want to stop! I sucked on a Diet Coke while everyone around me was chowing down on burgers, chicken fingers, bbq sandwiches and fries. I ate my packed lunch before we went out but it took all the willpower I had not to finish all their food (it's wasteful, don't you know)! I did have one bite off a chicken finger and somehow managed to stop there.
  • karalou72101
    karalou72101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm the same leann3. I don't even start, because then i know I'll want more.