The Players Championship Challenge II Eve

Options
CalJur
CalJur Posts: 627 Member
Greetings Fam:

We are just a day away from the start of TPCC II. We can sense the excitement building and encourage all of you to put your final game plans into action today.

We have had a change to the participants. TuDominicano (long time HBC vet) will replace SwimtheButterfly. SwimtheButterfly has chosen not to participate for personal reasons and of course we will respect her wishes. Feel free to contact her directly if you wish but we won't comment here.

We remind everyone that although this is an intense competition we are all in this together and have a common goal: taking our fitness to a new level and discovering the next gear within our bodies. We do this by pushing one another but by also asking questions when you want to learn how someone else is doing what they do. No one is here to tear others down. I can assure you if that was the case we would immediately stop these Challenges.

Issues may arise during this Challenge. That is the reality given the competitive nature and the way it is set-up. Should you have an issue with any aspect of the Challenge please contact us directly in the first instance and/or the individual to resolve or answer your inquiry. Our goal is to trouble shoot any perceived problems so you can concentrate on being the best you can be.

Here are the revised teams. Only change is Team 4:

#1 CJFITNESSME/ ADDICTEDTOAEROSMITH
#2 EFOKKEN/ BIGCED77024
#3 RBEAR713/ CBEAUTLER
#4 TUDOMINICANO/ KRJONES33
#5 ONEMEANMAN/ AIRLILY
#6 GOMBA/ KISSYBIZ
#7 CHEF2CUTE/ DONNACOACH
#8 PRUDENCEY/ DEEDOG007

Best wishes to all on a great Challenge. Please friend Tu if you don't have him on your FL already. We wish SwimtheButterfly all the best and regret she won't do this part of her journey with us.

Fitastically yours,

HB & Cal Jur
On Behalf of the HBC

~Where Fitness Is A Lifestyle Choice

Replies

• BoxingAli
    BoxingAli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    good luck everyone!!
  • HUSTLABALLA
    HUSTLABALLA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I promise that ALL of you will learn something that you never knew about yourselves when it comes these challenges!

Please feel free to use us for information, if we dont know first hand - we will be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck to all as I KNOW the teams are very evenly based on weekly avg. It will all come down to who can go well above the limits! :-)

~HB
  • nbugi
    nbugi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well, Looks like teams are set. I m taking bets. Will release favorites in 24 hrs. Minimum bet is 500 calories and Max bet is 1,000 Wrong pick and you pay up with extra burn and right pick the calories bookie pays up...lol.

Goodluck