Captains ONLY

Options
bmfrazie
bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
This is a place for all of the captains to meet and ask questions about things related to being a captain. If you have any questions about the spreadsheet or anything else ask here.

So far we have 9 complete teams and I am currently working on filling one more team. Here they are:

All - in (BetterWithAge is Captain)
Vicious & Delicious (Valspaeth is Captain)
Fit-Fine & Divine (Lilpe5512 is Captain)
Slim-2-win (mommy2ajs is Captain)
Movers (Luvmybeebees is Captain)
Shakers (Luvmybeebees is Captain)
Pound-Droppers (bmfrazie is Captain)
Olympians (Judy225 is Captain)
Less is More (Malibootie isCaptain)

Currently I have set up 3 of the 6 spreadsheets. You will get your team spreadsheet in a message from me. They are all set that if anyone has the link they can edit it. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ANY FORMULAS!! You have two ways to track your information. You can enter it all yourself and have your team check in on YOUR team thread with progress. This is what most captains do and what I would recommend. OR you can share the link with your team and have each person fill in their own info. The only down fall of doing this is that info can get mixed up sometimes.

Also, for those of you that don't use excel style docs very often...if you look down at the bottom you will see four different tabs. click on each tab to see the 4 different parts of this challenge. Daily Challenges are listed first because we use that the most and that is where the majority of points are tracked. Then we have Weekly Weights, Measurements and Weekly total.

Any questions?

Replies

• mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I have never worked with the google docs before so I am not sure how to add in the numbers on the top of the spreadsheet it says view only.
    thanks for the help.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I have never worked with the google docs before so I am not sure how to add in the numbers on the top of the spreadsheet it says view only.
    thanks for the help.

Try refreshing the page because I just checked and it set that anyone with the link can edit the page. If it still wont work let me know.

Also, for everyone to know when you are entering your weights you will add it in the WHITE Start weight column. Week 1 is where you will add the weight in on Sunday. I will be checking results on Monday so please make sure you track all your info by then.

I will be posting the week of challenges later today so everyone will have them when they get up tomorrow morning.
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Just to clarify- by using google docs it is a shared document and we don't have to actually email it to you, correct?
    Mallorie
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Just to clarify- by using google docs it is a shared document and we don't have to actually email it to you, correct?
    Mallorie

Correct! I learned that it made it easier on all the captains if I just opened the document and checked on the team score. I will check all scores on Mondays so please fill in your information by Sunday. Anything left blank will be turned to a red square and you CANNOT edit it later.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    The weekly challenge and Wednesday exercises have been posted!

Also, for all the new captains your team can earn an extra 5 points if everyone on your team does the exercises everyday. This is already calculated on your spreadsheet.
  • valspaeth
    valspaeth Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is probably a really stupid question, but what do I write in the cells of the Daily Exercise Challenge?
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    This is probably a really stupid question, but what do I write in the cells of the Daily Exercise Challenge?

No question is a stupid question. In the daily exercise cells you put a 1 if the challenge was completed or a 0 if not completed. On the weekly challenge for this week you will count the number of days they are over 100 oz. So for example if they are 100oz or more 5 days you would add 5 to the blue water column. Sometimes this is different though and I will make note of that when it happens.
  • valspaeth
    Options
    Thank you!
  • malibootie
    Options
    Is there anything I can do for a team member who cannot physically drink 100 oz of water a day? Medically, her stomach can only hold 4 oz at a time and is slow to process. I don't know if this has come up before in past challenges so I thought I would ask. She is fine with the daily challenges, just not the weekly.
    Thanks!
    Mallorie
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Is there anything I can do for a team member who cannot physically drink 100 oz of water a day? Medically, her stomach can only hold 4 oz at a time and is slow to process. I don't know if this has come up before in past challenges so I thought I would ask. She is fine with the daily challenges, just not the weekly.
    Thanks!
    Mallorie

I have not had that happen before. Her challenge will be to not drink her calories! So pretty much everything she does drink daily should be calorie free.
  • malibootie
    Options
    My team's spreadsheet is blacked out for yesterday. Is that just a "fill" issue or do you not have the formula attached to that tab yet? I went ahead and started putting in my team's numbers but it is black on black right now. Thanks!
    Mallorie
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    My team's spreadsheet is blacked out for yesterday. Is that just a "fill" issue or do you not have the formula attached to that tab yet? I went ahead and started putting in my team's numbers but it is black on black right now. Thanks!
    Mallorie

Give me a few minutes and I will have the issue corrected on all of the spreadsheets :) Thank you for pointing it out to me.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I wanted to let everyone know that I will not be posting the scores until tomorrow afternoon or evening.
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Oops! Posted in wrong place!:tongue:
  • valspaeth
    Options
    No one on my team has heard from one of our team members since the challenge started. Are we allowed to replace her? We have a person in mind if we can. I hate to do this but it's really hurting us as a team to be down a member.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    No one on my team has heard from one of our team members since the challenge started. Are we allowed to replace her? We have a person in mind if we can. I hate to do this but it's really hurting us as a team to be down a member.

Of course! Go ahead wms add your new team member.
  • valspaeth
    Options
    Great thank you!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Sorry I am behind on posting points and updating spreadsheets. I will be working on catching up over the next couple days.