Day 9 - Pure Cardio

Options
Mbishop7684
Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
Hey guys! Looks like I'm the first one to post about Day 9 Pure Cardio!

It went alright for me! I didn't burn as many calories as the last time, but I was able to DO MORE in each workout. Again, I"m finding taking more short breaks has helped me. I am excited after today's workout to see how I do on my Fit Test as this video incorporates a lot of the same moves!

How's everyone doing?!?! Lets keep the momentum up guys!

Replies

• heartsoulshannon
    heartsoulshannon Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I haven't been strictly following the schedule so I'm behind a few days. I've been smart enough to listen to my body this time! Slow and steady is better than injured and out of the race. I am happy to be getting stronger and able to do more during the level I and level II drills, though!! :) I'm still going to do the week 2 fit test Monday even though I've missed two days. And even though I was going to try to push through today as a makeup day, I'm taking a break because my knee is *thinking* about bothering me again. I'm so glad I've gotten to know my body well enough to know what 'too much' is! I will be popping in a yoga DVD tonight and doing some crunches and push-ups throughout the day today though! How is everyone else doing?? :)
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to do the fit test tomorrow and see how much I've improved. I can feel it with every workout. I was thinking I'd go for a little run today just to get some activity in. We're having a little birthday party today for my little guy who turns 3 tomorrow. I'm going to pick up some cupcakes for him. I'm not a big fan of sweets so that won't be very tempting for me.
  • strikermiz
    strikermiz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was able to finally finish up with Pure Cardio and Cardio abs late last night. I was pretty tired after pure cardio and I don't feel like I gave cardio abs 100% but I pushed through. Next time I may do that one first or add it to another day. It feels good to be finished with week 2. I did miss one day on Monday but I too feel so much stronger than I did in the beginning. I am looking forward to the fit test tomorrow.

Keep up the great work everybody!!!