Insanity Question!!!

Options
INSANITY PEOPLE I HAVE A QUESTION!!! I had planned on starting the Insanity program tomorrow (Monday), however my friend who lent it to me hasn't been able to give me the DVDs that are for the 1st month (I only have months 2), as they are stuck in her projector and has to wait for her husband to get them out. I am SUPER anxious to start the program.....would it hurt to do the Recovery Week Workout while I wait for her to get me the other DVDs????? I am super excited to start the workouts and they look super fun.........any comments or thoughts would be GREAT!!! Thanks!!!

Replies

• keri3
    keri3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    No, it won't hurt. I wouldn't jump into month 2 before doing month 1 but it will be fine to do recovery while waiting. Hope you love to hate it lol!!!! Good luck!!!!
  • TheCountryMomma
    TheCountryMomma Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    No, it won't hurt. I wouldn't jump into month 2 before doing month 1 but it will be fine to do recovery while waiting. Hope you love to hate it lol!!!! Good luck!!!!

Yeah I figured I would just start out with that as a warm up because I KNOW I am not ready for month 2 workouts. However, I was given a website that has the workouts from the couple DVDs I am missing, so I can start the scheduled program today....FIT TEST is first
  • redleena
    redleena Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I totally agree. I wouldn't do any month 2 videos before month 1. But, I would definitely recommend doing the Core, Cardio and Balance. I actually think it's a great way to introuduce yourself into Insanity, and it will help you learn some of the moves ;-) Good luck!