Any Spokane Peeps??

Options
mlashay
mlashay Posts: 166 Member
Hola! Mariah here!

Would love to meet some friends on a weight loss/ healthy living journey near my city!
Even if you're not in Spokane, support and motivation are always welcome!
Feel free to add me!
(I could use all the help I can get!)
:)

Replies

• MamaD74
    MamaD74 Posts: 5
    Options
    North Spokane girl here!
  • marvelscale
    Options
    South Hill here :)
  • hcoulson1
    hcoulson1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Im north of spokane looking for local peeps to give and share support with :) add me
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I live in Spokane too!! Where does everyone work out at?!? I am at The Fitness Center north!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    North Spokane
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Valley... :0)
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm in the valley as well. I work out at Physzique in Liberty Lake.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Valley (work in Liberty Lake). I've been to the Phyzsique facility and it's great. I work out at home or at work.
  • CMASAM22
    CMASAM22 Posts: 17
    Options
    :happy: Im out in Wandermere area, but work downtown, glad to see that there are other Spokanites on MFP
    .27204518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CMASAM22
    Options
    how long has everyone been at it? and If you had to list you top three tips what would they be?
  • CMASAM22
    Options
  • CMASAM22
    Options
    North Spokane girl here!
    [/95 lbs!! that is amazing, what are your top three tips?quote]
  • MamaD74
    MamaD74 Posts: 5
    Options
    A little back ground, I had Gastric bypass 9 months ago. The weight came off easy at first, but I plateaued about 30 lbs. ago. Thats when I started on MFP. The biggest thing is to be honest about portion size and log it before it hit your mouth. Keep positive and drink fluids!

On another note, I workout at the Fitness Center north and would love to meet up with fellow MFPers. Add me. Have a fabulous day!
  • WillieEverlearn
    WillieEverlearn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Live on the South Hill. Work downtown. Used to do a lot of workouts at the Spokane Club (both downtown and Valley), but have taken to running (er...slow jogging) during the warmer months through Riverfront Park. Also just started the 60-day Insanity workout a couple weeks ago, which I do in the basement of my office building. :)
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Spokane here! Actually Suncrest but I work downtown! Nice to "meet" you all!:flowerforyou:
  • Voyagerheim
    Options
    Northwest Spokane here. I'm just beginning the journey yet again. Nice to know there are others in Spokane on MFP.
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    South Hill. I've been on MFP since July. It is a wonderful weight loss tool. I walk on the South Hill regularily.
  • budgirl9
    budgirl9 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in the West Central area and work out at Snap Fitness. I was just there this morning around 4:30am.:yawn:
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just got a membership to the Y... Anybody near the valley area
    interested in a workout buddie??
  • dawndelion
    dawndelion Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How awesome is this?! I'm out north, by the Northtown Mall. Anyone want to start training for Bloomsday???! :-)