Weekly Challenge 8/6-8/12

Options
Hi Everyone! Time for a new challenge!

Because we did something physical last week, I wanted to make a challenge that was more diet-related.

So, this week's challenge is to drink 8 glasses of water every day!

And when I say water, I mean water - not tea, coffee, soda, juice, etc. You can drink those things, but don't count them towards your 8 glasses.

Happy drinking! :)

p.s.
Just because last week's challenge is over, it doesn't mean you should stop being active! Keep trying to get those 30minutes in!

Replies

• hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Water! Water! Water! Got it. Good challenge. I am with you all of the way!
  • wannyreed
    wannyreed Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    New to the group today, little late joining but sure no one will mind?

Love the challenge Im in.... and I will be a stone lighter by new year!!! Bring on the party dress!!!!

WRx
  • ReachingNEON
    ReachingNEON Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just saw the post, starting right now!! ;D
  • trott27
    trott27 Posts: 34
    Options
    I failed miserably at this challenge yesterday. I don't think I had more than 2 glasses of water! But today is a new day. :)
  • hauer01
    Options
    I am a water freak! I pretty much stop drinking anything else in the last month or so. So I got this one in the bag!!
  • wannyreed
    wannyreed Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im must stop forgetting all day and then drinking the majority when i get home from work.... result.... have been up through the night needing a wee. not good!!!!
  • kandbabies
    Options
    Well, I've been drinking TONS of water because of an extremely sore throat that just won't quit. So I haven't been keeping track (haven't felt like it), but I know I met this week's goal, easily!

Please, if you're the prayin' type, think of me for a moment and send some thoughts of healing my way. 10 days with a severe sore throat (and one trip to the doctor already) is wearing me thin. This stuff just needs to go away.
  • hauer01
    Options
    Oh, Kandbabies: I hope that you are feeling better soon! Have you tried some old fashion tea with a bit of lemon and honey? Maybe it's an old wives tale, but i drink that when I have a sore throat and it makes me feel better (and TEA is like WATER) :)

Sending out some healing prayers to you. Hope you are back on track soon!
  • kandbabies
    Options
    Oh yes, done the hot tea with honey and lemon! In fact, I think I might be getting better, since there aren't as many white spots today as there were a few days ago, but the pain is just not subsiding yet. If this goes on much longer, I guess it will be back to the doctor. They did a strep swab last week, which was negative, but I've heard they don't always show a positive result, so he might want to do another one. We'll see. Thanks for your kind words!