Holidays!

Options
Well, the Southern Sussex sunshine is over... I have shamelessly over indulged on occasion, but hey! tomorrow is another day in not so sunny Lancashire! back to the grind tomorrow for me! anyone else have a good holiday or are going?!

Replies

• ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Just polished off a week of holidaying at home in the cotswolds. Had an amazing time and some glorious sun but I'll admit I'm glad to be back to work tomorrow!
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    I wish I could have a few days somewhere.
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Im going away on 4th September, 2 weeks in Egypt. I am allowing my other half to come along as well, only fair really since it will be our honeymoon :)
  • veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Im going away on 4th September, 2 weeks in Egypt. I am allowing my other half to come along as well, only fair really since it will be our honeymoon :)

Congrats!!
  • lori_en
    lori_en Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm off to Crete for a week on 7th September. Can't wait!

I've been there countless times, but it's the best way for me to chill out!

Hoping to lose a bit more weight before I go too! :)
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    oh how grim! i dared to weigh in... 3lb gain over my holiday - i guess its not that bad! i know people who've put on almost a stone (usually through all that booze) but luckily i dont drink alcohol so at least that was one major temptation i didn't have to contend with!
  • Scarsnbumble
    Scarsnbumble Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Off to Rhodes for two weeks on 1st September. Of course, I'll be spending most of the time in the hotel gym. Yeah right!! On the beach more likely. I do always go and have a look at the gym when I'm away though. Haven't managed to get over the threshold yet mind you. Maybe this time?
  • elinakalna
    Options
    7 weeks to go till my holiday/wedding/honeymoon! We are going to Mauritius Woohooo! There will be summer for me this year after all!
  • sarahlou1045
    Options
    I'm off to MIL chalet at humberstone for the first week in October whilst the OH goes fishing to France for the week (fair Hmmmm) will be me and the dogs so weather permitting i'm having a lazy week with plenty of lovely doggie walks. And plenty of wine
  • furby1
    furby1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    2 week cruise of the East Mediterranean in October....so looking forward to it. The main problem off course will be the food which is there 24/7....but I am going with a friend who is in a wheelchair and who weighs almost 17 stone and I will be doing the pushing, so think that will take care of some of the extra cals I will no doubt eat/drink!...LOL
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sunny Whitby for me :happy: House is on the market and just can't warrant a big holiday whilst that's the case. Oddly excited about Whitby though as everyone has told me its so nice.
  • ShaunMc1968
    Options
    Just back form Normandy, France. Great food and wine, lots of walking, swimming and sightseeing. 1lb on - now it's off again.
  • CelticHippo
    CelticHippo Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I recently came back from a lovely week camping in Dorset and my main indulgence was the meal we went for at the Wild Garlic restaurant (this is one run by Mat Follas if there are any Masterchef fans on here)
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Sunny Whitby for me :happy: House is on the market and just can't warrant a big holiday whilst that's the case. Oddly excited about Whitby though as everyone has told me its so nice.

Its nice if you like those little cobbly streets etc. My family lives not too far from there and visits about 7-8 times a year maybe more depending on the weather.

My mam just bought me my wedding jewellery while we were there a few weeks ago.

Hope you have a good time
  • rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    A cruise from Southampton to Barbados in November. Hoping for calm seas! Love cruising but the food is so so good it's hard to resist but on the plus side there is also plenty of delicious healthy food and the morning walk around the deck is exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!:glasses:
  • chunkyjeff
    chunkyjeff Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Will be off on honeymoon on Tuesday to Egypt for 2 glorious weeks !!!!