Favourite UK Daytime TV

Options
Hi guys

I am watching Homes under the Hammer and thought i'd start a thread.

What are your favourite programmes?

Replies

• diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    What?!
    There are tv programmes on during the day when I'm at work?
    When did this happen?
    I'm closing the shop and going home!
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Im just a Geek... ill watch Big Bang Theory over and over! other than that, its my murder/forensics/crime programmes that i've recorded!

Thats if im having a day off... i currently work from home, I am a self employed Corsetier but i also flog stuff on ebay to keep me going, if you need any rock/goth stuff or even want a bespoke corset, you know where I am! :laugh:
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Im just a Geek... ill watch Big Bang Theory over and over! other than that, its my murder/forensics/crime programmes that i've recorded!

Thats if im having a day off... i currently work from home, I am a self employed Corsetier but i also flog stuff on ebay to keep me going, if you need any rock/goth stuff or even want a bespoke corset, you know where I am! :laugh:

If I was 25 years younger the answer would be 'yes absolutely!' I have a friend who makes steam punk guns and storm trooper costumes! I just finished a tudor dress for my daughter and have started an 1893 dress. She is only 10 so no corset needed unfortunately!
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options

Do you have a website?
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    its as bit rubbish at the moment - hubby is the geek sorting that out, but you can find me on Facebook - Curvitude Corsetry
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Oooh, will check out the corsets when I get home! Am going to see Rocky Horror later this year and was going to go dressed up!!

Totally off topic I know, but I work and don't really watch much TV
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Jeremy Kyle. Make me glad to get back to work.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Jeremy Kyle. Make me glad to get back to work.

I have no idea if that show is real or fiction. If it is real, then it should be prime time. it's so dreadful,it's compulsive.