How's everyone doing?

Options
Does everyone eat breakfast in here? They say that breakfast is the most important meal since it will help jumpstart that metabolism! How many meals are you eating per day? Snacks? How do you feel you're doing with your eating?

Replies

• lisaishotpink
    Options
    I generally eat 3 main meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and 2 snacks in-between. Sometimes one snack, it all depends on how active I am. After 200 days on here I know I could stop logging on here and handle my food intake easily, but I like seeing the numbers and seeing my limitations/freedoms with the totals. Plus, I enjoy how skinny this site tells me I will be in 5 weeks, when it never happens. LoL
  • kittyconni
    Options
    I eat breakfast every morning when I get off work. I am on the 2 meal ploan with Metabolic so I only eat breakfast and dinner. My snack is usually an HNS or a veggie...if I have a snack at all
  • natalieharvey83
    Options
    breakfast is the hardest bit for me & also makes the most difference to my day - so for my first week i decided to have a porrisge sachet with skimmed milk , i find that not having to think about breakfast sets me up the best - usually i think too much - dont fancy stuff - land up getting sidetracked and then dont have anything - meaning i'm hungry by mid morning and grab the wrong thing !!!!

Knowing i have to have breakfast - which i dont like but it likes me :-0 , means i have my porrige without thinking and also get some milk down me - as i cant stand milk either so am lacking calcium probably .

am loving this site - its so easy to use - i have never found anything like it - weigh in tomorrow night at weightwatchers for me

xx
  • jenniferlthomas0305
    jenniferlthomas0305 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you all have figured it out! :-) I don't always want to eat anything first thing in the morning but I know it'll help me in the long run so I do it. Since I've started this journey (66 days into it right now), I've been eating 5-6 small meals per day. This means, breakfast, lunch and dinner and 2-3 snacks. Spacing it out to where I'm eating every 2-3 hours makes it so much easier to keep from grazing and I don't have to stuff myself silly all in 3 meals. I know it doesn't work for everyone but for me, it's what works. I also keep a 20 oz refillable sports bottle with me at all times for my water. The water definitely helps with feeling full but it doesn't make me feel all bloated as did the dreaded carbonated (not to mention, chemical filled since I only drank diet! I used to call it my chemical water lol) beverages I have been known to partake in in the past. I'll be letting you all in on what a "normal" day of eating looks like for me here in the next day or so. If it'll help even just one person, I'll be happy! You truly can eat more and lose weight! That should be my motto lol!
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I eat 3 meals a day and 1-2 snacks. I love to eat my breakfast ... I'm usually pretty hungry when I get up in the morning. The weekends are the worst for me to keep on track... it is a work in progress :)