Columbus Kids

Options
metalvegan
metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
Shout out if you are in the CBus area. I live in northwest Columbus (Dublin area) and work in Upper Arlington. I've lived here for the past two years (I moved here from SoCal).

Replies

• HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Live in Sunbury now (20 mins north of Polaris), work in Westerville where I lived for many years and my husband is from there.
  • MissySho
    MissySho Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm in north side of columbus....clintonville area.
  • Jeremy_
    Jeremy_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    NW as well - Dublin.
  • heidibowling
    heidibowling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on the NE side in Gahanna, although we lived in Westerville for many years and hope to eventually move back. I work in Grandview Heights/ Downtown for a non-profit foster care & adoption agency. :)
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Reynoldsburg been here since college in 1997
  • futureonfire
    futureonfire Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm in Columbus near Reynoldsburg area. Great to see some people local to me!
  • VenusEnvy
    VenusEnvy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    NE side here.
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too! (waves) I'm on the east side near Mt. Carmel East.

I'm from Northern Ontario originally, but have lived in Columbus for... like, 14 years now. Wowzers! I really like this city - always something fun to do!
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    In Reynoldsburg right on the Reynoldsburg/Pickerington line. I work up north between Easton and Westerville.
    Glad to see so many locals.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Grove-Tucky! (Aka Grove City.) I've lived on the east side, went to Independence HS then moved to Obetz/South Side and graduated from Hamilton Township HS. Been in Grove City for the last 9 years.
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Grove-Tucky! (Aka Grove City.) I've lived on the east side, went to Independence HS then moved to Obetz/South Side and graduated from Hamilton Township HS. Been in Grove City for the last 9 years.

I went to IHS too!
  • prazsinger
    prazsinger Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lewis center checking in. (north of polaris, east of powell). i've discovered i like walking alum creek dam ... anybody else?
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    lewis center checking in. (north of polaris, east of powell). i've discovered i like walking alum creek dam ... anybody else?

Yep! Love to run the stairs!
  • blairella15
    Options
    West side here, near Hilliard. We can do this!
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

I went to independence for a semester. I think they were on tri-mesters back then. Any Columbus people feel free to add me.
  • prazsinger
    prazsinger Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ok - so i haven't QUITE gotten to the point where i could say i LOVE the stairs ... right now i'm just trying to get to the top w/out dying - altho' i do like knowing how good they are for my body. are you a regular there?
  • VenusEnvy
    VenusEnvy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Any Columbus kids feel free to add me!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I live in Hilliard. :::waves:::
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    hilliard, right on the edge of dublin