Second Chance Challenge!

Options
Dorianlg
Dorianlg Posts: 71 Member
So I have a challenge suggestion, based on what I have decided to do this week. I thought we might do a second chance challenge: Go back to something that maybe you didn't like the first time, or weren't good at?

For instance, I have not always liked swimming laps. I think it's a little boring and I suck at it. But, I know it gives me a good all body workout, it's really hot, and I finally have regular access to a pool. So this week, I am going to try and swim at least 3 times. I swam today, and I will try to do more laps tomorrow, and even more on Thursday. Maybe swimming wont be my regular thing, but it can be another activity for my endless rotation!

You might try yoga again, or that core training your doctor's always telling you is good for your back but you keep putting off. (PS, Jillian's 30 day shred is really helping my back pain. I suspect any circuit training with a heavy core emphasis would do equally well, but whatever, it's working.)

Replies

• Suaso
    Suaso Posts: 48
    Options
    Great idea :)
    I'm giving outdoor running a second chance through C25K and it's slow going but I can do it!
    Best of luck to everyone!
  • cehall422
    cehall422 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This was a great idea. I'm not usually a person who goes to the gym, but I've been making it a point this past week! I actually really enjoyed it this time around