August Challenge - How is it going?

Options
BWLWAjima
BWLWAjima Posts: 27 Member
Join our August Challenge - The Calorie Deficit Challenge!!!

This challenge is about discipline and accountability, not just food. Get the full details here. You will use the BMR calculator to determine your BMR calorie number and your calorie maintenance number (the daily number of calories you need to maintain your current weight. These numbers will help you determine your daily target calorie number. There is some reading the required reading that will help you figure out this number.

What do I have to do to join the challenge?

For this challenge you will commit to posting you’re target daily calorie intake number and the average number of calories you ate over the course of the week (Sunday – Saturday). The first week will only be 4 days (Aug 1-4). So you’ll total up your calories for each day and divide them by the number of days for an average. Sundays will be our official check-in days, but you can post your totals on Monday as well. You will check-in via profile status message or on your personal blog here in the online community. >>READ THE FULL DETAILS http://blackwomenlosingweight.com/page/august-challenge

Replies

• strive4xlnts
    Options
    I am loving it!
  • BWLWAjima
    Options
    Glad to hear that!
  • lekeelac
    Options
    I'm loving it and so far I've lost 7.2 lbs.
  • BWLWAjima
    Options
    Congrats on the 7.2 pounds!!!
  • Just started yesterday, but actually having to track everything you eat makes a big difference & makes a difference in what you choose and dont choose so that you dont max out your allowance of calorie intake for the day. I just need to get on that 30 mins of exercise
  • msrabbit09
    Options
    I am having trouble with Sweets!! But I am getting better, I walk 2-4 Mi a day. So happy to see BWLW on Fitness Pal, MORE MOTIVATION! Lets do this!!!!