Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
sorry review an old challenge today!

Replies

• Nicoleholmes2
    Nicoleholmes2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Think I will jump rope! That was a fun one:) Enjoy today!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    i'm going to review yesterday. ended up staying up way too late and sleeping horribly. will try to get to bed at a better time tonight, and will go back to writing down what's on my brain before that so i can sleep better...
  • nbates9254
    nbates9254 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of a daily challenge - glad I found you! I sustained an injury on July1 and a second injury last week, and my work outs have been restricted and modified!! Sleep has been difficult because I'm not tired! I've upped the walking/cardio to try to help!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My challenge is to turn my attitude around. I am not being very nice and worse than grumpy. I will do something nice for someone who I am mad at and most likely is mad at me. Oh boy that was at least 4 people, I should probably do something nice for all of them. I will find a way to smile too.

Sincerely,
    B.A.
  • michelleraber
    Options
    i added 10 minutes to my workout today. wow i could definitely feel the difference an extra 10 minutes makes! i'm pooped.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My challenge is to turn my attitude around. I am not being very nice and worse than grumpy. I will do something nice for someone who I am mad at and most likely is mad at me. Oh boy that was at least 4 people, I should probably do something nice for all of them. I will find a way to smile too.

Sincerely,
    B.A.

I'm not mad at you ***hugs***
  • trishann1976
    Options
    Brand new to the group and then got sick so starting new by not only typing what I will do but DOING it!!! I am going to quit the ugly snacking and do some ab work outs tonight!!