Hello!!

Options
Heidi64
Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
Just joined this group. So excited!! Didn't even think to check if there was a "biking group" until someone suggested it. My husband and I are planning to ride the Ohio to Erie Trail next month. The length is 325 miles and we are taking a week to do it. I was wondering if any of you had taken extended/overnight trips and might have some suggestions for us. Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• Heidi64
    Options
    Bump?
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!

I'm sorry I'm not as active this summer here as I'd like to be, very busy this year with work etc.

Please jump in on some of the threads on this group, lots of cyclist here for sure!

Again, welcome! :drinker:
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile:

Welcome to the group :wink:

Check out the othr biking group too: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/361-bicycling-road-and-mountain
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Sorry, the closest I come is a two day jaunt with a cushy hotel for the overnight, but glad you found the group. Enjoy your ride!
  • RedSunshine365
    RedSunshine365 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi Heidi!! this is fun group - lots of dedicated riders, lots of leisure riders. Sounds like an awesome ride you've got planned!
  • Heidi64
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome everybody! I saw some of the challenges you have posted, and looks like you all have a good time. We are very excited about this ride through Ohio.