End of Day 2

svesemenja
svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
So I am little bit late today with everything.. I had to work longer, usually I get home around 4:30, 5, but today i worked until 6.. way late.. so i got home, have one snack, went to gym, did my 27 min (haha, actually I wanted to go with 30, but i couldnt breath at all). I def need to go to see my asthma doctor.. did some weight lifting, I am starting to feel that 3kg weights on some moves are very light for me.. when i was putting them back, i picked 1 kg, and wow they are so light.. i cant believe that i struggled with them at the begging..
I finished my day 4 of level 2.. and I dont hate any more planks.. ahhaha... but i really have hard time with my ankles.. some cardio i cant do because they hurt.. have to ask a doctor too for that..

so its really late here, already 10, and half hour ago i had my dinner. sooo late for me.. now i am waiting my nocturnal pets to crawl out of their pouches and to give them dinner.. :)

I stayed under my calorie goal, even i finished that other half of cinnamon roll. ahhaha.. ;)

hope you all guys had a great day..

Replies

• KateL1969
    KateL1969 Posts: 98 Member
    I want to know about your nocturnal pets svesemenja! What are they? Come out of their pouches? I'm intrigued!

I am using 3kg weights when I do my strengthening exercises but they are too heavy for me really and cant do shoulder flies very well. I dont have any 2 kg ones though so hope it'll become easier.

Didnt run today so knew it would be a challenge to stay under my 1200 but managed to (just). All I did was walk the dog for 30 mins and do 10 mins weights. It meant that I had to forfeit dessert. However if I had not had those 2 small lattes I could have done.

All in all, a good day. Must run tomorrow so I can eat more. Thanks Mandy for the almond butter suggestion. I need to buy a new blender as mine broke so will make it a priority.

Kate
  • Changemyfate
    Changemyfate Posts: 25 Member
    Today was o.k. I could have made better snack choices, but at least I did get in both a morning walk & an evening bike ride in addition to my first day of "work." So - I forgot my pedometer - will try to remember for tomorrow. But at least I was within my calorie limit, drank most of my water, exercised & am now trying to refrain from "evening snacking."

Tomorrow's Goal: Snack on fruit, nuts or dairy - not bad carbs. Morning Walk & evening video (TurboJam?). Pedometer at work.

Kate: Do you make your own almond butter? I would like to know how that's done.

Svesmenja: Yes - do tell about your nocturnal pets :) & btw, good for you for not allowing your asthma to deter your efforts!!

Hope everyone has a good night & thanks again for sharing!!

shari
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Today wasn't bad. Ended the day with a ridiculous overload Szechuan takeout calorie bomb dinner and I feel like **** for it. Still ended up a maintenance day which is better than a gain day because I never did get my run or workout in. Does yelling at your kids count as a workout? lol

Better day tomorrow!
  • Rebeccawks
    Rebeccawks Posts: 61 Member
    Today was pretty good! I'm really proud of my efforts so far! Stayed below calories and since I dont work Wednesdays, I got two workouts in (burned 1023kcals). Today I ran 3 miles without stopping at 5.3 on the treadmill. I know that isn't super fast but it is a NSV for me. :) As of this morning I am officially eleven lbs away from losing 200total and putting me within 12lbs if my goal weight! I've been looking forward to this for so long now. Thanks for being a source of support everyone! I know we can do this!
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Yesterday went well! I logged everything & stayed below my calories! I need to try to lower the amount of sugar & fat in my food because I seem to go way over on them.

Looking forward to each new day - & weighing less & less!