Personal 21 Day Cleanse Question

Options
tsmoore925
tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
I just started the 21 day cleanse last night, Does it make you go #2 a lot? I am hoping this is what I need to get back into the groove. I am half way to my goal and got off track for a couple months but am ready to kick it in gear again!

Replies

• Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just started the 21 day cleanse last night, Does it make you go #2 a lot? I am hoping this is what I need to get back into the groove. I am half way to my goal and got off track for a couple months but am ready to kick it in gear again!

Hi, I just finished the 21 day. That was my first time doing it. I did go a lot, but not crazy like have to stay home. I do the tea and aloe and that has kept me going at least 2 to 3 times a day.

Hope it goes great for you. I'm looking forward to doing this with you.

Keep Moving, Marne
  • eboothby
    eboothby Posts: 24
    Options
    I haven't done it, but I heard it just keeps you regular, doesn't make a major change.
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I did the 21 day cleansing when I first started MFP and using Herbalife.. I did it before I used any kinds of vitamins from Herbalife as well.. It just kept me regular and I felt good while taking it and after.. I a thinking about doing it again around Oct.
    I drank alot of water as well..:drinker: