Who are you?

Options
2»

Replies

• dtruandrea
    Options
    Hello! My name is Andrea and I am 29 years old. My husband and I have been married for nearly 11 years and have 4 kids ranging 5 years to 7 months. I have been overweight most of my marriage and my husband has never been one to complain. He works hard and I get to stay home with the kids. I am doing this for a lot of reasons (health, kids, nice clothes ;)) but mainly for my husband. He is on a weight loss journey and I want to support him! Plus, he deserves to have a sexy wife who can rock the heels, mini skirt and frilly apron while cooking, cleaning and changing diapers.
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I'm Hosanna, 22 years old and i've been married to the most amazing man ever for six weeks.
    We've been living together for about a year and a half, so not a lot has changed since getting married, except that I now feel a greater responsibility to be a good wife because he's stuck with me!

He's the only one of his friends who's married, and i don't want his mates thinking i'm holding him back from anything, or that he could have done better... Which they wouldn't, but it's one of those paranoid things we do!!
  • serval87
    serval87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. I've been married for a little over 6 years. I met my husband on a chat room when I was 16-or-so. We started talking every night once things got serious, and then when I was 18 he came on a greyhound bus to visit me. He was my first kiss and first everything. He visited for a little over 2 weeks and then convinced me to run away with him and get married in a courthouse, and I did (my parents weren't very pleased, but they have gotten over it since they saw that we are truly in love). Then we traveled back to his home state and stayed for about half a year before returning to my home state to live.

My weight affects my attitude and energy levels a lot. I'd like to be able to do more around the house, like cleaning and cooking, but I run out of energy easily. I'm hoping to change that, because I want to make him happy.
  • lgord92
    lgord92 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hello! My name is Laura and I'm 20.
    My husband and I have been married since April 25, 2010.
    We have no children.
    I'm a full-time college student.
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm CJ and I'm 23 years old. My husband and I have been married since October 28th, 2011. We met back in 2009. My absolute best friend was his little sister, and she always told me that I'd be the perfect match for her brother. It wasn't until after her suicide that I finally took that leap of faith. 10 months later, we got married on a spur of the moment (well, we at least gave ourselves 3 weeks to plan a small wedding). Being with him means the world to me, because it feels like that simple action keeps her alive in us.
  • evelyn_HFC
    evelyn_HFC Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 24, married for almost a year now and could not be happier with my wonderful hubby and life in general! I am a working grad student in Health Education and so I am surrounded by motivation to stay healthy and to live the healthy lifestyle. We are going through a hard time in our lives, struggling with small incomes and plenty of roadblocks but we strive to enjoy life each day despite the hard times. Each day is a reminder of how fragile life can be and how fast it can go by, you have to truly take care of your body in order to live a full and happy life!
  • evelyn_HFC
    evelyn_HFC Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Have you guys ever read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"? I know it is an older book and gets a bad stigma but it is really really true and very helpful for couples in understanding some of the reasons couples have arguments! GREAT READ!!!!!
  • jlau13
    jlau13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessie! I am 23 and ghave been married for almost a year and a half! add me!
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Toshi. I'm 23 & I have actually been married to my awesome husband for just over a month and a half. :) I married my best friend & we STILL have a wedding to attend in June, but we couldn't wait!
  • MuMu1990
    Options
    Hi,,
    My name is Joanna and have been married for a little over seven months. My husband always tells me I am the most beautiful woman in the world, and I want to keep it that way! I don't ever want him to have to say it while wincing. And I want to be the best I can be for him. I love him so much!
  • mrsjames23
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    My name is Katey and I am recently married (September 2012) to my best friend of 10 years! We are starting a weight loss program together and basically just eating WAY heathier! I'd love any encouragement and/or support as I will do the same for you! My goal weight loss is 30 lbs! Here's to 2013 and feeling AMAZING!
  • 1Faithful
    1Faithful Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow. I think this supportive blog is great!. My name is Regina. I have been married for 6 years. Life is busy and I want to make sure I am doing everything I can to be the best wife and mother I can be. Looking forward to communicating with everyone. :smile: