Turbo Jam 30 Day Challenge!!!!!!!!

Options
I want to start a 30 day challenge where we commit to working out for at 5 days a week. Who's with me? We can start next 8/6/12.

Replies

• DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, sister. Let's do this!!
  • NykolePettway
    NykolePettway Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wooohoo. I love turbo jam. It's so fun and it burns so many calories. You also start seeing results right away.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Who wouldn't love that? Ab Jam done this morning!
  • NykolePettway
    Options
    I love the ab jam workout....it's so fun. I have done floor excersises twice. I am going to try them again next time I do ab jam.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Cardio party done today!
  • NykolePettway
    Options
    Okay today starts the challenge. So here we go 5 days a week....we have to get our turbo jam on. Can't wait to see the results this going to bring. Tomorrow morning I am going to just get up and knock out cardio party.
  • KristinWill1023
    KristinWill1023 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have completed turbo jam 5 days a week for 2 weeks now and I am starting week 3 today! I followed the suggested plan that they make for you , I am loving it but I am pumped to do a solid 30 day challenge with other people for support!
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday but there's no way I'm taking two rest days a week. I'll catch up soon!
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Count me in (A little late) I was out of town the weekend of the 6th. ;) I've been aiming for 4-5 days a week of working out, and I do my Gym's Turbo Fit class 1-2 times a week. I think it's very similar to Turbo Jam?
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm several days behind but I'm doing it anyway!
  • kpye2011
    kpye2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Is this Challenge still active? I am starting Turbo Jam today and would like some support and accountability.
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started it Monday. A bit behind the originators but I still like to check in.
  • NataBost
    Options
    Today was my day five :)
  • NataBost
    Options
    Another five day workout week done.
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last week on the program. I did the advanced rotation. I am doing Turbo Sculpt and Ab Jam tonight :D
  • NataBost
    Options
    Two days of our TurboKick class at the Gym this week, two days of strength training, and another day on the treadmill. :-)
  • cboutin89
    cboutin89 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love TJ!!!! I do it 5-6 days a week. It is so much fun and better than most workouts. I can slowly see my abs showing.