Mists of Panderia

Options
2»

Replies

• EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Cata was a massive disappointment for me. I'm a little leery of MoP. I've heard monk healing is kind of fun though.
  • Wildfern
    Wildfern Posts: 5 Member
    Options
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm tempted to give it a try, but I know the husband won't play. He hates WoW.
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options

it's a nice trailer. I'd pay to see a movie they make. I'm sad that the game won't be that pretty
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty stoked. Been leveling some alts in the meantime. Gonna have to roll a rolling panda after I level up my mains...
  • Rizabees
    Rizabees Posts: 80
    Options
    I probably won't. :<
    I played WoW for about 6 or 7 years, most of it was raiding with some pretty awesome guilds, but for now I'm done. Stopped playing last year when Firelands came out.

I might play if they give a trial, or if i can get a scroll of resurrection and am able to make a panda [likely not going to happen though.]

The trailer was pretty awesome.
    Blizzard has always been really awesome at their cinematic. Very beautiful and detailed. :>
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm still undecided on MoP. On one hand, Asian theme REALLY excites me. On the other hand, talent changes really... don't. Again. I quit playing for a while, came back, was pretty bored, and now I'm not sure if I want to cancel again or try MoP. My main issue, of course, is that with an almost-3-year-old, a husband, and trying to lose weight, when the heck do I have TIME for end game content? And I sure don't want to get it just to level a million alts again. Sigh. So the jury is still out on this one.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm still undecided on MoP. On one hand, Asian theme REALLY excites me. On the other hand, talent changes really... don't. Again. I quit playing for a while, came back, was pretty bored, and now I'm not sure if I want to cancel again or try MoP. My main issue, of course, is that with an almost-3-year-old, a husband, and trying to lose weight, when the heck do I have TIME for end game content? And I sure don't want to get it just to level a million alts again. Sigh. So the jury is still out on this one.

I completely understand this. With 3 kids, wife, and 2 jobs I simply don't have the ability to set aside time to raid. This meant "End Game" was pretty off-limits to me for a long time. LFR has changed this somewhat. I actually killed Deathwing, albeit in a watered down kind of way, but still I got to see end game content in an entertaining way on a scedule I could live with.

MoP is supposed to have a number of additions to give you something to do once at max level. I am really excited about Scenarios, which allow you to group with 2 others, regardless of spec and take on a challenge, along with Pet Battles "I choose you, Onyxian Whelpling!!!"