Success with Insanity??

Options
mandypizzle
mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
Those of you who have done it or are doing it, can you tell me about the success you have had? Weight/inches lost ect. I'm starting on Monday!

Replies

• harlychic
    Options
    Make sure you measure and take pictures because thats where you will see changes...not so much on the scales. Ive got 2 weeks to go and only lost a couple of pounds
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Have you seen a significant difference otherwise?
    Make sure you measure and take pictures because thats where you will see changes...not so much on the scales. Ive got 2 weeks to go and only lost a couple of pounds
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Its really not a good idea to go off of other people's results. You'll be setting yourself up for self-doubt. Everybody's bodies are completely different. Therefore the results will vary greatly. Some people go through it with no results. Some might have INSANE results by losing as much as 50 pounds and 9 inches.

You know what will get you INSANE results?

1. A set mind to do the whole program
    2. Follow the nutrition program to the max
    3. Use proper form AT ALL TIMES
    4. Put your all into it and hit the moves hard

My results? I just finished last Sunday but have not been on the scale yet. Last check, I lost over 13 pounds (as of Aug 5), 3 inches off waist and hips, 2 inches off chest and thighs, 1.5 off arms.

My final stats won't be posted until I have hit that 1,000 calorie burn by the end of this month and Im very very close. Yes Im still doing a couple of the Insanity sets too.

YOU CAN DO THIS!

Erica
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    All of the above is correct, everyone is different but like you i wanted to know what to expect so I found examples of ppl at a similiar height and start weight that had done the program and asked them questions (did you follow the nutrition plan, calories suggested, macros, etc etc) and looked at their results BUT even then when comparing two people who had done Insanity with similiar stats there were STILL differences one had lost more on the scales but less inches and the other had lost no weight on the scales but lots of inches. Both got GOOD but DIFFERENT results. It really does depend on your starting point; 'normal' weight/overweight? low body fat/higher body fat, body shape (i for examples lose weight on my lower half last) muscles mass on starting the program, fitness levels etc etc sooo many factors.

Take photos, measurements, body fat reading, workout hard and eat well and you will see results. All the best
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My cardio ability has increased 100%.
  • wasildow
    Options
    My cardio ability has increased 100%.

My Cardio has improved a lot as well since starting insanity. I am starting Month two this coming monday. I have only lost 5 pounds so far, but I can see definition through-out my entire body. Like others above posted, it will be a different result for each person. But dig deeper and stick with it. It will be tough, but you will see results!
  • toni430
    toni430 Posts: 21
    Options
    i have one week to go on round one for me, and ive only lost 5lbs, but ive lost 17.5 inches. im planning on doing 3 rounds, and hoping i get to where i want to be, if my 2nd round results are anything like the first i'll be there! good luck! and enjoy...its one tough workout
  • FitBrunette
    FitBrunette Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm starting month 2 on Monday. So far I've lost 10.2lbs and about 10 inches. I have my fit test and measure check on Monday so hopefully I've lost more.

It's definitely really important to take before and after shots. Despite my loss, I couldn't really see a change in the mirror. It wasn't until I compared my day 1 and day 30 pictures side by side did I see a pretty big difference.

Good luck on Monday :)
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    I'm starting month 2 on Monday. So far I've lost 10.2lbs and about 10 inches. I have my fit test and measure check on Monday so hopefully I've lost more.

It's definitely really important to take before and after shots. Despite my loss, I couldn't really see a change in the mirror. It wasn't until I compared my day 1 and day 30 pictures side by side did I see a pretty big difference.

Good luck on Monday :)

I'm with you on changes. I didn't see the changes either until I did my 30-day before/after shots. I was like, WTF?! I'm really transforming! lol I'm taking my final pics on Friday and can't wait to see more changes. I haven't weighed in since August 5 so I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing the scale on Friday, as well. I've lost 4 inches off the waist, 2.5 off the chest, 3 off the hips, and 3 off the thighs.

Erica