Group Dying Down

Options
PamelaWba
PamelaWba Posts: 53 Member
There are 183 members in this group but only a handful of people participate. I hope you guys are staying motivated, i just wanted to make sure everyone in the group is reaching their goals:).

Replies

• TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, Pamela! I think that this time around, my weight loss endeavour was going to stick, unlike the countless other times I've tried. My head is in the right place, and this site, with my awesome MFP pals, like you, are such a help with their encouragement. I think that for me, at least, that makes the difference.

I won't see 30lbs gone, but if I don't show a gain from this week over last week, I'll be very happy. My loss in this group is 26lbs, I believe, and that's totally amazing to me.

I'm out of town right now, taking my #3 son to college and people who haven't seen me in a few months (#2 son and his wife) noticed that I've shrunk significantly. That's such an awesome feeling, having people notice!! I haven't yet been to the gym in my hotel, but we just got back from walking around the mall, and we walked around campus earlier today. It isn't a lot of burn, but it's something, at least.

I do hope that more of this group comes back as we wrap up and report how they did. These kind of challenges help to keep me on track, too.

I would love to continue the challenge with you, even if it's just to exercise as often each week as we make a commitment to do so. What do you think?
  • cprys8942
    cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too! I'm pretty close so we'll see if I hit the 30 lbs mark(: good luck to you and everyone else!
  • ccshopsalot
    Options
    I'm still here!! sorry I haven't checked in lately. I'm losing VERY slowly (sort of embarrassing) but plugging away at our goal :)..