New! Would love to have friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hey Fellow moms!!

I just started the program this week and would love to have more mom friends to help keep me motivated and also to share any tips and advice on how to successfully get this excess 50lbs of baby weight to come off! :) Thanks in advance for your request!!

Replies

• sabgoe
    sabgoe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me, if you like. :) I am a SAHM to two boys: 2 years and 6 months.
  • aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sent u a friend request. :)
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I think by the time I reach my goal, I will have lost the weight of my twins as they are now! :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a mum to a 3 year old boy and a 15 month old girl. My 3 year old weighs 35lbs and i've lost more than he weighs since my daughter was 8 weeks old (when I went back to the gym)! I've lost 18kg, which is just under 40lbs I think.

I've exercised loads and eaten well, and go out every day with my children. I work part time as a secondary school teacher (although it's the Summer holidays now) so when I'm at work I'm on my feet a lot too.

You'll get there, don't worry! It just takes a little time.
  • rwolfenden
    rwolfenden Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • wynterless
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of four; frustrated and tired! Would love to mutually motivate. Struggling with my impatience over the last 10 pounds and over eating out of fatigue and stress. Friend me!
  • oJulia
    oJulia Posts: 33
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am still in my 6 weeks postpartum period (My youngest is only 11 days old) but I am itching to have my approval to diet and exercise again.