Yay - So happy to connect with BWLW Members here!

Options
BWLWAjima
BWLWAjima Posts: 27 Member
Hi Ladies, this is our official group here on MyFitnessPal. I can't wait to connect with you guys here!!

Much Love,
Ajima

Replies

• ronron1929
    Options
    I got really excited when I saw this on fb. I clicked on it immediately.Im kinda new to the group and Im trying to stay motivated.. I have lost only 2lbs, but I also give up easy..
  • marbleeyes
    marbleeyes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am happy to be here...looking forward to supporting & being supported!
  • TinaBina313
    TinaBina313 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So happy you are on here. Add me as a friend for support
  • darkchocolate_78
    Options
    Yes!! Lol I know as soon as I saw this I clicked immediately. I've been on here for a while now and doing very well.
  • lekeelac
    Options
    I'm happy to connect with all the BWLW members, together we can achieve our goals.
  • strive4xlnts
    Options
    I got so excited when I just saw this on Facebook. I clicked on it immediately! Thank you for starting this group because we know have each others support in yet another place!
  • mrsray76
    mrsray76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is just what we needed!
  • eaglerockreservation
    Options
    I've only lost 2 pounds too.
  • sondragon
    sondragon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So glad to be a part of this group! I really need the support. I've got a lot to lose!
  • lovehautepink
    lovehautepink Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy to be here!!! Please feel free to add me!!
  • yesitsme
    yesitsme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So glad for this group! Feel free to add me.
  • erikag34
    erikag34 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thankful for the extra support and excited about this group. Feel free to add me!
  • Lovelyladydawn
    Lovelyladydawn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! :)
  • jmm312
    jmm312 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group and am looking for support. I've lost 8 lbs and have way more to go. Need some help and encouraging words as well as I want to know what others are doing to lose weight. Thanks!
  • momofthree2
    momofthree2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined myself. So happy to be here!!
  • FitnessTrice
    Options
    Thank you for BWLW. I also saw it on FB and have been a quiet member for a few months. I had MFP for well over a year but I didnt start using it like I do now until you did the Roll Call and invited those of us on MFP to post our usernames. That was awesome. I went from having 3 (inactive) personal friends on MFP to now having over 30 MFP friends from BWLW. I now use it daily and look forward to posting my workouts and food diary. I look forward to the support and love I get from BWLW friends here on MFP. I've lost 9lbs since May.

7528652.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I'm new here s well. Glad we can support one another
  • BWLWAjima
    BWLWAjima Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've always loved MFP. It's effective and free. So glad to foster connection among BWLW members here.
  • Added me, because we are in the same boat, I here you loud and clear.
  • selwonk
    selwonk Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I've been using MFP off and on for over 2 years. I like the program, but wanted to ask how many calories are you eating to see results?