Bump. Have we achieved consensus?
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Is this still happening?
  • Boo522
    Boo522 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sounds good....Now we have to know exactly where and when. Thanks for the offer.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm about to solve the Game...I think that the butler plans to commit the murder:

At the Bachelor Farmer, around 6:30PM on 19 August, 2012
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    That would be perfect for me. I have that Monday off anyway.
  • vilmafraguada
    vilmafraguada Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in and will bring the hubby!
  • Boo522
    Options
    Sounds good to me. @ Mnchick, will you still be able to pick me up? Please let me know soon so I'll know if I have to find another way to get there. thanks
  • MNchick
    Options
    Sounds good to me. @ Mnchick, will you still be able to pick me up? Please let me know soon so I'll know if I have to find another way to get there. thanks

Of course I'll be able to!

The baby shower is in Hugo...guess I'll have to figure out where that is first...but I'll be able to come get you and then head to the restaurant.
  • Boo522
    Options
    Ok, thanks. I'll be in touch.:smile:
  • MNchick
    Options
    Everyone still good for next Sunday?!?
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Would if I could. :-(
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I can't! My husbands half-sister is coming in from out of state and he hasn't seen her for 9 years!
  • MNchick
    Options
    menu for tomorrow!

Sunday Supper is a set three-course menu consisting of a soup, salad or toast to start, followed by a family-style entrée, and then a dessert. While the entrées are often intended for two or more to share, they are also available in individual portions and a vegetarian option is always available.

Each Saturday, we post the weekly Sunday Supper menu to this page. The per-person price depends on the menu and varies slightly from week to week, but will fall within a $29-$34 range.

Sunday, August 19

First
    Dragon bean and grilled summer squash salad, pickled tomato vinaigrette, aged goat cheese, torn bread

Second
    Buttermilk fried chicken, creamed corn, smashed red potatoes, herbed vinaigrette

Third
    Peach and raspberry cobbler, lemon verbena ice cream
  • MNchick
    Options
    Hey everyone

Please reply here if you are going to be able to make it...don't wanna show up and have dinner alone.

Thanks!