new to Body by Vi and this group!

Options
Hey Everyone! I am new to Body By Vi, I just started my challenge this week. I did sign on as a promoter as well, but I really want to focus on reaching my goals and hopefully inspiring others to join me. So far, I love my shakes, I'm taking 1 shake a day and using MFP to help monitor my food and exercise is helping a lot as well.

I am excited to be doing the 90 Day Challenge, and happy to be here!

Replies

• hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am rather new here myself. I just joined the challenge this week.

This is a very quiet discussion board compared to others. But, nonetheless, we are all in this together. I too am only doing one shake per day. I have mine in the morning to jumpstart my day. I usually have half of a frozen banana, some peanut butter, 8 ounces of skim milk and ice. It averages around 350 calories but it serves as a very filling breakfast.

Good Luck!!!
  • LainieFarence
    Options
    Hi there! I am new to the group and started my Body By Vi challenge on the 14th. Booksavvybabe and hollyccapps, I wish you (and all the other members) LOTS of luck with the challenge and hope you reach your goals :)
  • jjbiller
    Options
    Aloha Everyone,
    My name is Jane and I'm new to this group! I started the body by Vi 90 day challenge on may 24,2012. i'm 3 days away from finishing my 90 day challenge and i'd like to meet ppl on here for moral support. my screen name is jjbiller
  • Krcanderson
    Krcanderson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,visalus is Awsome I've been doing two shakes a day well I put it in my coffee with a couple splendas. I love it I've lost 52 pounds since jan 2012..feel free to add me if you want!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am not new to body by vi .. I am using two shakes and i love it

add me if you want
  • Thejujubee68
    Thejujubee68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am starting Vi today. I am so excited. I would love to get 20 lbs off 30 would be better. Good luck!