Not ready to give up yet on this group!

Options
WillPowerYes
WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
Anyone still around to kick start this group again? I still am committed to being a "CAN" person when dealing with weight loss. I've not been able to check in for about a month, but in the meanwhile, even through some difficult times :( AND a vacation :) , I've managed to hold on to my previous weight loss. Actually, I dropped a pound.

Any of you folks still around after a month? Any new people wanting to be a "CAN" person with us? Welcome.

Replies

• Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and logging every day! Not much loss as I get closer to my goal. I'm trying to maintain right now as I get through the hectic schedule of a new school year. I still want to lose about 12-15 pounds more.
  • WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey Soozie, great to hear from you! We are very similar, about 1/2 way there, and now down to a weight that makes it not so easy to lose more.

I was able to go on a recent trip and fit into my old shorts (instead of my elastic-waisted "fat" shorts), and that gave me motivation to keep going with my determination to lose all those extra pounds.

How is it that we get distracted from our goals when life gets too busy? I'll send you some mental vibes so that tomorrow you try to not let daily life get in the way of your success! :)