Report?

Options
So, how did you all do?

I knew it had been a rough month for me. But I ended up strong. so in the end, I brought my weight back down to where it was at the end of the last month.... which is not exactly what I wanted... but it does show that what I'm doing now is the right track.

I would love to continue or to start another group and try again....

Replies

• TheresaC928
    Options
    Only 4 lbs since this challenge originally started. Another challenge would be fine by me. :)
  • lmc8774
    lmc8774 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I only lost 1/2 pound a week during both challenges, and that was trying pretty hard. Still happy that I've lost 6 pounds since we started this back in May. I would love to do another challenge. It really helps me to stay on track.
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    I'm with you guys. this "keeps me honest". And when I have a bad day, it helps me to have other people with similar goals, going through the same daily struggles and temptations...
  • twelker878
    twelker878 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    this has been a slow six weeks for me. i pound a week, and this week nothing. The first six weeks was 12 lbs. Lets do this again.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Ready for round 3!
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    7 lbs for me this round. Consistency was a real issue for me this time. I would really love to do another round as well. It keeps me centered and responsible. It feels great to work as a team toward simliar goals as well.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    8 pounds after round 1, 5 pounds after round 2. so 13 pounds in 12 weeks.....lets start round 3
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    Down 17.5lbs total for both rounds. Ready for another round!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Down 17.5lbs total for both rounds. Ready for another round!

great job, thats awesome
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.2 this week for a total of 8.4 for round 2. Combined with round 1 total of 8.6 and I am down 17lbs since we starting this challenge with all of you awesome folks! Couldn't have done it some days without your support and encouragement, so thank you to all in this group :flowerforyou:
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    well down a miraculous 2.8lbs this week with a total of 13.3lbs for theis round, apparantly feeling sick really helps, with the weight loss, jsut hoping it doesn't come and find me again, so i better keep on moving. Would love to do this again. I look forward to weighing in each week to see how much I have lost in the round, and to see where everyone is up to, it really does keep me motivated. So thanks evryone for doing this with me.
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    9lbs Round 1 and 5lbs Round 2 (hols!) so 14 in total. Bring on round 3 :))
  • habu68123
    habu68123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've been ill for most of the 2nd round so it was much slower this time but I still hit 13 pounds since we first started in May so I'm very happy! It's been a great tool and helps keep me accountable. I'd be in for a 3rd round :)
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all on the great results!! Personally, I was down 6.2 lbs in this 2nd round after a 12 lb loss in round one. So a total loss of 18.2 lbs for the 2 rounds. I would also be in for another ound however we are heading out on vacation on Tuesday for a couple of weeks so will have to join back in mid-round. Good luck everyone!!
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    17 pounds total for the two challenges. Finished with my pattern, lose one week and stay the same the next. Looking forward to the next challenge.
  • Nadine14040
    Nadine14040 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I did well the first time around...and pretty much sucked (royally) the second. We were away on holidays for most of it and I apparently NEED the consistency of tracking and having someone/something count it all for me because I didn't do well on my own without internet access! I would LOVE another challenge! I love to see how everyone is doing when I go to update my stuff on the spreadsheet. All of you successful people are completely and utterly inspiring and make me want to be part of the 'doing it' group :wink: