Yay - So happy to connect with BWLW Members here!

Options
2»

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me. I've been using MFP since June 14th. It's an awesome site :smile:
  • Dcharnice
    Dcharnice Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So happy to find this group!!! Stay encouraged, results will come!!! I love my thickness but will LOVE my fitness even more!!!!
    Add me Dcharnice.
  • wanniet
    wanniet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone..so glad that we are all trying to be the very best we can be!! Let's stay strong. encouraged and determined! It's great to have support on this new and (for me..a much needed) journey to a healthier self!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me!
  • EmbracingAnueme
    Options
    Greetings ladies.

It's such a pleasure to be here amongst you all. I look forward to connecting with each of you and no matter what...keep swimming
  • shugafreeme
    shugafreeme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My two favorite sites put together as one...how cool is that! I'm on here every day, you can view my diary so feel free to add me. :heart:
  • njs1095
    njs1095 Posts: 1
    Options
    "I'm poor, black, I might even be ugly, but dear God, I'm here. I'm here." Quote from Celie. I just want to say thank God I am here and I am ready. I have tried MFP several times in the past and it works, but I need to put in the work. So for the first time I am joining a group for support and motivation. Happy losing everyone!
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    "I'm poor, black, I might even be ugly, but dear God, I'm here. I'm here." Quote from Celie. I just want to say thank God I am here and I am ready. I have tried MFP several times in the past and it works, but I need to put in the work. So for the first time I am joining a group for support and motivation. Happy losing everyone!

lol! love that movie!
  • agiftiam
    agiftiam Posts: 2
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Weasel99999
    Weasel99999 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So good to see BWLW on MFP, I have been following BWLW on Facebook for a while. Everyone, please add me!!