Cute girl in the gym

Options
2»

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    While most of us wish that guys would ask us out because of our awesome personalities... isn't it MORE often true that usually a man is asking us out based on looks?

Pretty much.

Ask them out for their looks... dump them for their personalities... jk

No, that's pretty much true. So why do men continue to go after the "hot but dumb/ selfish/ annoying/ fill-in-the-blank" type if they're looking for a relationship?
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    No, that's pretty much true. So why do men continue to go after the "hot but dumb/ selfish/ annoying/ fill-in-the-blank" type if they're looking for a relationship?

Men are visual creatures. Being with a pretty woman enhances our self image.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    While most of us wish that guys would ask us out because of our awesome personalities... isn't it MORE often true that usually a man is asking us out based on looks?

Pretty much.

Ask them out for their looks... dump them for their personalities... jk

Bwahahaha....
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Men are visual creatures. Being with a pretty woman enhances our self image.

Really girls that say they aren't visual are lying also. I don't see your personality from across the room and go "oh I want to talk to him".
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

Does this girl wear headphones/ear pieces? That is a sign of non approachability.

I don't agree with this at all unless they are weight lifting and look intense. 90% of people doing cardio are going to listen to headphones when they are working out. I wear headphones at the gym but will stop and take them out to talk to people and people will still talk to me when I have them in. This is 2012 it isn't 1990 when not as many people used them. If she has her headphones in wave, say hi, if she doesn't take her headphones out she either A) didn't see you or B) doesn't want to talk to you, but if she does take them out that is a good sign she is interested.

I agree! I someone comes up to me I will definitely take out my headphones!

Yes! Don't not talk to someone because they have headphones in. Music is motivating, I can hardly workout without it!