New Season

Options
2»

Replies

• Prince_Syu
    Prince_Syu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I don't remember the date they said it would be premiering on BBC america but its having its runway premier on the 25th in England! I wish I could go to that Dx
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I don't remember the date they said it would be premiering on BBC america but its having its runway premier on the 25th in England! I wish I could go to that Dx

September 1st :)

(I wish I could go to the premiere as well..)
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Where did you see that? As of three days ago, the air date is specifically unconfirmed on the BBC web site. And there's been no update since.

A quick peek and the BBC America website doesn't seem to have a date either.

EDIT: I did find a claim of Sept 1'st on one web site, but it didn't provide a source for the claim.
  • AngryDiet
    Options

It occurs to me that it could be in reference to an imminent web prequel. Moffat likes those...
  • AngryDiet
    Options
    Doctor Who Official‏@bbcdoctorwho

#DoctorWho Asylum of the Daleks premieres on BBC One, Sat 01 Sept 7.20p.m. New mini-adventure - #PondLife - begins online on Mon, 27th Aug.
  • krisrpaz
    krisrpaz Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Nefertiti to Amy: "Are you a queen?" Amy: "Yes. Yes, I am." LOL. I love it. Totally would have said the same thing.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    "No no, I'm Rory's queen. His wife, I'm his wife! Please don't tell him I said I was his queen."

Hahaha.
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I speak horse. His name is Susan, and he wants you to respect his life choices.

:DD

Priceless.