spankywife Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    <
    31 weeks
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    120511202747.jpg
    About half way in weight loss and 2-3m before getting pregnant. I think I was 215lbs here and was 195 when I got my BFP, but its my only "before" pic.

15w5d.jpg
    15w 5d

21w1d.jpg
    21w

23w.jpg
    23w

25w.jpg
    25w

26w1d.jpg
    26w 1d
  • Lainn
    Options
    Holy huge pics...sorry :ohwell:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    My new one for today at 10 weeks

409590_10100943472675085_202808389_n.jpg
  • VelociMama
    Options
    Holy huge pics...sorry :ohwell:

You look beautiful!! :)
  • Lainn
    Options
    My new one for today at 10 weeks

409590_10100943472675085_202808389_n.jpg
    You are a very pretty lady! And you don't even look pregnant! Lucky! At that stage I was already the size of a small hippo lol.
  • Lainn
    Options
    Oh and thank you :D Its nice to hear after feeling so large.
  • VelociMama
    Options
    You are a very pretty lady! And you don't even look pregnant! Lucky! At that stage I was already the size of a small hippo lol.

HAH! Thank you! I'm in maternity clothes already though. My belly was almost flat before.

And you DO NOT look like a hippo! You look like a lovely mom-to-be. No body bashing allowed especially when we are sacred vessels n' stuff now... LOL
  • Lainn
    Options

HAH! Thank you! I'm in maternity clothes already though. My belly was almost flat before.

And you DO NOT look like a hippo! You look like a lovely mom-to-be. No body bashing allowed especially when we are sacred vessels n' stuff now... LOL
    I try not to body bash...but it is so hard when I was losing weight like a mad women and now I am gaining it like a mad woman lol! I think my scared vessel is a battleship lol!
  • VelociMama
    Options

I try not to body bash...but it is so hard when I was losing weight like a mad women and now I am gaining it like a mad woman lol! I think my scared vessel is a battleship lol!

That I completely understand. I lost 42 lbs before I got pregnant, and I'm up at least 11 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight. It's really really hard to transition after you've been in "weight loss mode" for so long. I put my scale away (considered beating it with a sledgehammer but hubby wouldn't let me) and am just weighing in at the doctor's office during my checkups. I'm just trying to not overeat or binge on anything now, and I feel much better about it. The way I see it is that we have the tools now to deal with the weight loss post-baby, and that's really what MFP has given me, not just the weight loss before. You lost weight before, so you know how to do it again later.

Anyway, I hope this helps!
  • katkada
    katkada Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    <
    37.5 weeks
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I love all the belly pics!! You all look so cute!!
    No body bashing allowed especially when we are sacred vessels n' stuff now... LOL

And I almost choked on my chocolate pudding after reading this!! haha I love it!!
  • VelociMama
    Options
    404052_10100989865762965_361619258_n.jpg

15 weeks for me.

P.S. So sorry for the dirty mirror... I really need to clean...
  • VelociMama
    Options
    No body bashing allowed especially when we are sacred vessels n' stuff now... LOL

And I almost choked on my chocolate pudding after reading this!! haha I love it!!

Laughing > body bashing :wink:
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    27weeks.jpg

27 weeks, and it's really starting to grow!!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    <
    profile pic I was 1 week ago at 18wks, I will post a pic tomorrow

you all look great!! pregnancy looks good on you girls! :)