Options
hoovertac
hoovertac Posts: 4 Member
:smile:

Replies

• EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    So it looks like this group never really took off? Oh well. I was jazzed to see bears when I joined the site and started looking at the groups.

Maybe this is just first day impressions, but the myfitnesspal site participation looks pretty heavily geared toward women. Not that there's anything wrong with women, but other fuzzy, big, gay guys can be more comfortable, so to speak.
  • TheNovusVita
    Options
    Seems that way, ahwelll I'll join this group anyway, hopefully it will get along slowly :)
  • FitXnX50
    FitXnX50 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Well, let me be part of the slow growth TheNovusVita predicts. Hey there, men. It feels comfortable in this room...
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    hey guys -

new member here so thought i would drop a little hello and see how y'all are doing :)

James
  • Gingerbearman
    Options
    yep, this group sure seems quiet... is that because everybody joined the "other" bear-related group or ...?

Me? I'm a 40-something bear loving and living in the Palm Springs, CA area. And working. And trying to stay fit. And just living life and having fun..!
  • al74notts
    al74notts Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Maybe all the MFP bears know something we don't know? Perhaps we need to get the discussions going, to attract interest. Any thoughts anyone?

I do wonder about how to remain a bear whilst getting rid of my belly. Perhaps I can't be a fit bear???