Whats your Weekend Plan?

Options
I know weekends are especially hard to stay on track (both foodwise and exercise wise) - what is your plan?

Here's mine - Work out at the gym from 8:00 to 10:00 am on Saturday ( Les Mills Bodypumb & Kettle bell Circuit Training) . Chill out on Sunday . Eat healthy and have a cheat meal on either Saturday or Sunday Night :)

Any advice on how you stay on track?

Replies

• donnett10
    donnett10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well to ensure i do not go over the my calories per day i do two shakes a day with herbalife and one meal. look at my food chart
  • chiedo_le_donne212
    chiedo_le_donne212 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym on the weekends for 1hr on the treadmill. Then I try to plan out my meals for the weekends.
  • jbrinduse
    Options
    I go to the gym on Saturday and Sunday is my one day of the week not to go. But if I miss a day during the week, I go on Sunday. I eat more calories on the weekend, but since I work in an office during the week, I'm a lot more active with housework, yardwork, shopping, etc., on the weekends, so I burn more calories. It evens itself out unless I really overeat!
  • B1gH0g
    B1gH0g Posts: 361
    Options
    Weekends are definately tougher. I wake up at 5 am jump on the treadmill for about 1.5 hours. Watch closely my caloric intake for the day and hit the treadmill again at 5 pm for 1.5 hours. I bought the treadmill three weeks ago, and plan to get my money's worth from it. So far as of today 12lbs in 3 weeks.
  • msladi56
    msladi56 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Since I go hard during the week with taking Zumba, Cardio Kicking, Booty Ballet. Then 1 or 2 days at the gym working weights, cardio. On the weekends is is more challenging. Running errands. However, I do jumping jacks and abs work. Also, really pay attention to the calories and have a cheat day over the weekend!
  • sdzuba
    sdzuba Posts: 10
    Options
    I am going on holidays starting on Aug 24, 2012. Going camping for a week. Probably do lots of walking since I won't be near a gym at all.