Kansas City anyone?

Options
Hi posters,

I live in the KCMO area and looking to find a support buddy, whether it be meeting up once a week to workout, going grocery shopping together to make sure we make the absolute best food choices; or someone to help me stay grounded when I feel like buying that slice or tippins :-). I live in the downtown area so if that's too far, perhaps an email buddy would work out as well.

Let me know!

Good luck on your journey, regardless of what your goal is.

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Hi posters,

I live in the KCMO area and looking to find a support buddy, whether it be meeting up once a week to workout, going grocery shopping together to make sure we make the absolute best food choices; or someone to help me stay grounded when I feel like buying that slice or tippins :-). I live in the downtown area so if that's too far, perhaps an email buddy would work out as well.

Let me know!

Good luck on your journey, regardless of what your goal is.

I'm a bit North towards St. Joseph. I'd be willing to be email buddy though! I do go to the Whole Foods off of Metcalf a lot though!
  • EnglishDiva
    Options
    Hi Buttons, my hubby n I just moved to KC I live in Quality Hill. I think that's pretty close to downtown. CVS is . 5 miles away and Cosentinos is .8 miles away.