Insanity & Juicing

Options
Has anyone done Insanity and juiced at the same time? I'm new to Insanity and eating small meals all day while at work is hard for me. I've been juicing my fruits and veggies on & off for the last month or so. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience in juicing meals while doing the Insanity program? How did that work out for you?

Replies

• AnnKneeNorth
    Options
    I have done a juice fast before and I am currently into my 3rd month of insanity. I have kept juicing in, but only once a day. I will be starting to do strictly a juice fast with insanity tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I have been juicing on and off for 18 years. Juice works best for me if I use it in place of some of my water intake. (I juice spinach, carrots, apples, beets, parsley and some flavor like basil or ginger). I would recommend not working out on a juice fast, as you need more protein and fat to work out in a healthy manner. Nutrition is necessary, and although juicing is nutritious, it does not have the nutrition necessary to keep you healthy in the long term, or when you are working out. Safety first!