Outfit of the day

Options
2»

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    This topic was looking a little quiet so I thought I'd post.

Today for my client meeting, I went for Pink and Leopard. It was sunny, and summery in the Bay Area, so I wanted to wear something bright.

(Don't mind the dressing room...I was checking out the clearance rack on my way home, gotta look for bras at Nordstrom anytime stuff is on sale)

7377909606_294b88335d_b.jpg

Dress: recent acquisition at H&M. I was stocked, as it was a non stretch item, in size 14, and it fit. Just barely. It is a little snug in the bust. At least when zipping it up. And it doesn't quite fit perfectly, as there isn't enough room for my bust. But I thought it was an acceptable fit. :D (For whatever reason, my local H&M's don't get many double digit sizes, or they sell out fast. When I go, it is always full of 4s, 6s and 8s. And there are several in semi-regular rotation for me, at least 5.)

Belt: Old Navy, on clearance. I think ONs sizing is crazy. This is a stretch belt. I got the M/L size. My waist isn't very small. The L/XL was too big.

Leopard shoes: Nordstrom
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options

Today for my client meeting, I went for Pink and Leopard. It was sunny, and summery in the Bay Area, so I wanted to wear something bright.

(Don't mind the dressing room...I was checking out the clearance rack on my way home, gotta look for bras at Nordstrom anytime stuff is on sale)

Dress: recent acquisition at H&M. I was stocked, as it was a non stretch item, in size 14, and it fit. Just barely. It is a little snug in the bust. At least when zipping it up. And it doesn't quite fit perfectly, as there isn't enough room for my bust. But I thought it was an acceptable fit. :D (For whatever reason, my local H&M's don't get many double digit sizes, or they sell out fast. When I go, it is always full of 4s, 6s and 8s. And there are several in semi-regular rotation for me, at least 5.)

Belt: Old Navy, on clearance. I think ONs sizing is crazy. This is a stretch belt. I got the M/L size. My waist isn't very small. The L/XL was too big.

Love it! this dress looks great on you and look at them legs! WOO GIRL!
  • jadedone
    Options

Love it! this dress looks great on you and look at them legs! WOO GIRL!

Thanks! :)
  • jadedone
    Options
    Here is a preppy outfit from last week:
    7785726088_ef762dfdca_z.jpg
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

I've been wanting a cardigan in that color!! I love how you paired it with the stripe top, too. I'm also a huge fan of pencil skirts...this outfit is awesome! As are everyone else's here! :) I need to start participating in this thread...on the days that I actually wear something other than lounge clothes. :smile:
  • jadedone
    Options

I've been wanting a cardigan in that color!! I love how you paired it with the stripe top, too. I'm also a huge fan of pencil skirts...this outfit is awesome! As are everyone else's here! :) I need to start participating in this thread...on the days that I actually wear something other than lounge clothes. :smile:

This is like my uniform. By the way, the skirt is from target. It is knit and super comfy!
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    This picture really, really shows your progress. Love the outfit too. I have a cardie that color that I wear with lots of stuff.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

I love this! You have great legs!
  • giftieetcetera
    giftieetcetera Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It won't let me delete, but I can't seem to upload the pic.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    For dinner tonight:

photo.jpg
  • jadedone
    Options

I love this! You have great legs!

• abberbabber
    Options
    I'm actually super proud of this outfit...because it came from Old Navy. A year ago, I wouldn't have even dreamed of wearing anything from there, so this outfit is actually a huge NSV for me :drinker:

photo1.jpg
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I'm actually super proud of this outfit...because it came from Old Navy. A year ago, I wouldn't have even dreamed of wearing anything from there, so this outfit is actually a huge NSV for me :drinker:

photo1.jpg

Congrats on your NSV! :flowerforyou: Also--love the outfit!! I almost bought that same exact skirt, but in the pink and yellow version.
  • abberbabber
    Options

photo1.jpg

Congrats on your NSV! :flowerforyou: Also--love the outfit!! I almost bought that same exact skirt, but in the pink and yellow version.

Thanks!! That was the one I think I originally wanted but they didn't have it in my size so I "settled" for the blue :laugh:
  • jadedone
    Options
    Got another "uniform" pic:
    7998406281_a6c64581c1_z.jpg

ASOS skirt, gap outlet sweater, gap outlet top, coach slingbacks (these are like 10 years old!).
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    :heart: this thread.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    SANY1893.jpg

i love funky patterns and colors! This was my mother's day outfit! i have more outfits posted on my blog, www.izzygetsbizzy.com

I love the top, it is a Peplum? I have seen a ton on Forever 21+ that are super cute but afraid of how it will look with my fat belly.