Opening note

Options
I thought it would be cool to find other Healthworks members who were on myfitnesspal. Welcome!

Replies

• alexisbergman
    alexisbergman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Doodlejumpjes!

Congratulations for joining myfitnesspal! I am the fitness director at the Cambridge location. Let me know if you have any questions or need any support through your fitness journey!
  • theregalbeagle
    Options
    It would be great if we could add the information for some of the Healthworks classes so that it's easy to add them as daily exercise! Like if there's an approx. number of calories burned during Body Pump, or HW Barre, or Body Attack and Circuit Chaos.

Do you guys tend to go to classes or exercise on your own?
  • doodlejumpjess
    doodlejumpjess Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Alexis! It's Jess from the Cambridge location! Next time I'm at the club, I can switch over the ownership of this group to you. It is only fitting. :)
  • doodlejumpjess
    doodlejumpjess Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    I think Healthworks 24/7 posted the expected calories burned for their classes. This is what I copied down from the database and put into my personal exercises (though I'm not sure how to put them into the regular myfitnesspal exercises). I think a few of these must be wrong because I thought the Ride class burned the most calories, but this is what I've got:
    1 Hour: Ride: 498 cals
    1 Hour: 20,20,20: 441 cals
    1 Hour: Body Defined: 588
    1 Hour: Bosu: 514 cals
    1 Hour: total body Burn: 738
    1 Hour: Nia: 441
    1 Hour: Pilates Matt Class: 234
    1 Hour: Urban Rebounding: 514
    1 Hour: Step: 514
    1 Hour: Zumba: 588
    1 Hour: Yoga Hatha Flow: 295
  • cbon924
    cbon924 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What is Healthworks 24/7? It seems really helpful!