So how are we going to do this?

Options
Will we do a weekly weigh-in on this thread, bi-monthly (twice a month) or monthly? I'm very excited for this!

Replies

• ocean26
    ocean26 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm good with a weekly weigh in for sure :smile: Every monday?
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    Sure, I usually weigh myself on a Thursday so I'll continue with that, and just say my Thursday weight on the Monday, would that be alright?
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm good with Monday weigh-in's. Will for sure help me be "good" over the weekend!! How did that saying go???

:flowerforyou: "Hang in there, Baby, Monday's coming!!!!" :flowerforyou:

Someone posted that it's 19 weeks until Decemer 25th....so it would work out to lose 1.5-2 pounds/week. Is that about right?

I've also just started a challenge to do 25 Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds DVD miles by August 31st. I've got 19 left to go in 12 days so will have to step that up to make it work! (This doesn't count outdoor walking miles/exercise...just with the DVD.)

I'm over 50 :huh: so I have hit that midlife-body-malfunction-status for metabolism, etc. My goals/results aren't going to be as strong as some of yours but it won't be for lack of trying on my part!! I have a long term goal of losing 60-70 pounds so breaking it up to 30 now and then another 30+ in the spring wiil put me in good shape for the summer!!! I made it there before (9 yrs ago) so I know I can do it again!!!

Here are my goals for Christmas Success!!
    1) Drink 64+ oz of water/day
    2) Exercise/walk at least one mile per day and double up miles on the weekends
    3) Stay within my calorie goal and to NOT eat my extra exercise calories (will see how this goes...may have to eat some exercise calories now and then to keep the body guessing!)

I'm excited for those good feelings of success again!! The more I started losing back then, the more I wanted it and the harder I worked for it! The trick is to get a good jump start!! I'm hoping for that to happen within the next couple of weeks! Then that jump start will keep me rolling along until Decemer 25th!!

Good luck to all!! We can do it with the support of this site and EACH OTHER!!

Now...my question is....what the heck am I doing still sitting on the couch on this beautiful day!!

Off to walk! Have a great day, friends!!!

:flowerforyou:
    Brenda
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    I'm good with Monday weigh-in's. Will for sure help me be "good" over the weekend!! How did that saying go???

:flowerforyou: "Hang in there, Baby, Monday's coming!!!!" :flowerforyou:

Someone posted that it's 19 weeks until Decemer 25th....so it would work out to lose 1.5-2 pounds/week. Is that about right?

I've also just started a challenge to do 25 Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds DVD miles by August 31st. I've got 19 left to go in 12 days so will have to step that up to make it work! (This doesn't count outdoor walking miles/exercise...just with the DVD.)

I'm over 50 :huh: so I have hit that midlife-body-malfunction-status for metabolism, etc. My goals/results aren't going to be as strong as some of yours but it won't be for lack of trying on my part!! I have a long term goal of losing 60-70 pounds so breaking it up to 30 now and then another 30+ in the spring wiil put me in good shape for the summer!!! I made it there before (9 yrs ago) so I know I can do it again!!!

Here are my goals for Christmas Success!!
    1) Drink 64+ oz of water/day
    2) Exercise/walk at least one mile per day and double up miles on the weekends
    3) Stay within my calorie goal and to NOT eat my extra exercise calories (will see how this goes...may have to eat some exercise calories now and then to keep the body guessing!)

I'm excited for those good feelings of success again!! The more I started losing back then, the more I wanted it and the harder I worked for it! The trick is to get a good jump start!! I'm hoping for that to happen within the next couple of weeks! Then that jump start will keep me rolling along until Decemer 25th!!

Good luck to all!! We can do it with the support of this site and EACH OTHER!!

Now...my question is....what the heck am I doing still sitting on the couch on this beautiful day!!

Off to walk! Have a great day, friends!!!

:flowerforyou:
    Brenda

Very motivating post! I'm trying not to eat back my extra exercise calories too, and I've been pretty good staying within my goal, sometimes I've went over, but hopefully I can pull that in further.

Good luck! Crossing my fingers for us all. I haven't decided my exact goals, but when I do, I'll post (:
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am usually great during the week but weekends are killer for staying on track calorie-wise. Hopefully this will help!!
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Monday sounds great ... I created this ticker to use just for this group ... :happy:

weight.png
  • rearawr
    rearawr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Monday is a really good day. I'm always tempted to Pig out at the weekends. Hopefully it will trick us into being good full time. :)
    X
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I can do Monday's, but I usually just do once a month. :)

I think we should track inches lost too! I've lost 13lbs since starting- however I've lost 17 inches too.
  • Mustaine4Pres
    Options
    I weigh on Saturdays since i can stay in my pajamas when i go downstairs :) ok with that?
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have been in the habit of weighing in on Tuesday mornings (except when I forget, when it might slip a day or two), but can happily change to Mondays.
  • mikkijane1
    mikkijane1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mondays work for me as well!
  • christi921
    Options
    Mondays work for me!
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Monday's work for me too... Good Luck everyone!!
  • christinfierro
    Options
    Mondays. Got it! See y'all on monday! :)
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Monday is a really good day. I'm always tempted to Pig out at the weekends. Hopefully it will trick us into being good full time. :)
    X

Me, too! Weekends are hard. Everyone is home, and everything calms down for a little bit. Relaxing Saturdays .. shopping, eating - so, it is hard to be good on the weekends. A Monday weigh-in will hopefully keep us on track!!
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    really new with this group loss thing, just joined the group and hit my 100 days logging in today :) I'm surely looking forward to fitting into this routine.. would love some motivation
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mondays are great for me too!! :smile:
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    My official weigh in day is Thursdays but I can do both, I think this will be a good motivation to stay strong and get this weight OFF!!! :)
    Amanda
  • kat_renee
    kat_renee Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Mondays work for me. I'll be posting my measurements monthly after each phase of my CX.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Mondays work for me, I usually weigh on Sundays, but can just record it on Monday for here :)