New member to group !

Options
cathymarie75
cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
I am on my 2nd week of the insanity workouts and 2nd week on this site. Trying to lose baby weight I have a 3 year old son and a 7 month old son. finding time to workout has been hard but I am forcing myself to get up earlier than them to do it.

Replies

• toez79
    toez79 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend - I log on every day. I've found it's really helpful to have friends who comment on your updates and give you motivation. have a 5 month old son and I'm trying to lose 100 lbs. I am breastfeeding too, so it is very slowgoing! I am trying to exercise at night because I can't stand to get up earlier than I have to! I did a good workout last night, now just have to keep it up for multiple days in a row!!
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    why kind of workouts are you doing?
  • NeekoM03
    NeekoM03 Posts: 27
    Options
    I hear you on the getting up earlier than the kids! I have a 4 year old and a 3 month old and just about every time I think "I've got time to work out" one or the other gets up early that day! So, I've been getting up between 5:30 and 6 a.m to make sure I get my workout in - ugh!

Anyway, welcome to the group and good luck with your weight loss! I am doing a variety of Beach Body workouts but I'm too chicken to try Insanity yet!
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't believe you ladies get up before the kids! I have a 2 year old and an 8 month old. My 8 month old still likes to wake up 4x a night. I'm doing 30DS and I love it! I'm halfway through.

Good luck. Mfp has really helped me
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    [
    I was chicken too but if you push yourself to start you realize you can do it. And everyday I remind myself it is set up for 60 days and I can do 60 days. on my third week and love it!!!

quote]
    I hear you on the getting up earlier than the kids! I have a 4 year old and a 3 month old and just about every time I think "I've got time to work out" one or the other gets up early that day! So, I've been getting up between 5:30 and 6 a.m to make sure I get my workout in - ugh!

Anyway, welcome to the group and good luck with your weight loss! I am doing a variety of Beach Body workouts but I'm too chicken to try Insanity yet!
    [/quote]
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    I had a hard time finding time was doing 10 minute trainer workouts by Tony Horton when kids gave me time to but needed more so I had to push myself to just get up and do it. I am sick of not fitting in my clothes it was depressing me. But its hard and many mornings I try to find an excuse not to.

How is 30ds? where is that one from?
    Wow I can't believe you ladies get up before the kids! I have a 2 year old and an 8 month old. My 8 month old still likes to wake up 4x a night. I'm doing 30DS and I love it! I'm halfway through.

Good luck. Mfp has really helped me
  • smartblonde529
    smartblonde529 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is so much easier working out knowing all of your MFP do so also. It is very motivating to see other people with kids making time in their busy schedules for workouts. Feel free to add me, I workout everyday and love logging onto MFP. I have heard wonderful things about Insanity and I'm dying to try it. I have done p90x but nowadays I just use my exercise bike and weights. Good luck to you!