10lbs in 5weeks ( July 31 - Sept 4) WL Challenge

Options
kay1188
kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
Hey guys.
THIS WILL BE THE WEIGHT LOSS POST PREGNANCY'F FIRST GROUP CHALLENGE!!!
MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO GIVE UP SUGAR, FAST FOOD AND PROCESSED FOODS FOR FIVE WEEKS IN ADDITION TO THEIR REGULAR EXERCISE ROUTINE IN ORDER TO LOSE 10 POUNDS FOR SEPTEMBER 4, 2012.
Research shows that decreasing the amount of sugar, fast-foods and processed foods one consumes may have a significant amount of weight one loses.
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!!!!!
Post your name and current weight (CW) on or before July 31, 2012 if you accept this challenge.
You will return HERE (TO THIS FORUM) on Tuesdays (Aug 7, 14, 21, 28) for a weigh in... You will post your weight in addition to an update on how things are progressing... you can also share secrets that are working for you.... ANOTHER CHAT WILL BE OPENED FOR ENCOURAGEMENT, AND CHAT DURING THIS JOURNEY.

Feel free to talk to you doctor before beginning this challenge if you are breastfeeding and remember to KEEP HYDRATED... DRINK LOTS OF WATER....

Replies

• kay1188
    Options
    Hey guys.
    My name is KAY. I'm a MOM of am 11 month old baby girl.
    My current weight is 182 lbs and I am 5feet 5 inches
    Challenge goal is 182-10= 172
  • ASchaffer23
    ASchaffer23 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Angie, I am mom of 2 month old Jacob and 4 year old Madison.
    My current weight is 143
  • Kimbersmith100
    Options
    Hi I'm kimber. I have a 13 week old son. My current weight is 151. I plan on adding this challenge to my other challenge during august. On Monday I started Jillian Michael's ripped in 30. Day 3 completed!
  • amarien74
    amarien74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am in for this challenge! I was planning to start my sugar abstinence today, so this is perfect. I hope I can still join. I have a 6 week old baby girl and need to lose 15 pounds of my pregnancy weight. Oh, and my name is Ashley and my weight is 173 (yikes!)
  • kay1188
    Options
    WELCOME ALL... REMEMBER TO SHARE YOUR CHALLENGES AND SUCCESS IN THE CHALLENGE CHAT FORUM AND POST YOUR STATS HERE NEXT WEEK TUESDAY
  • kay1188
    Options
    Please remember your first weigh-in will be on Tuesday August 7...

Also post the highs and lows of this Journey
  • ASchaffer23
    Options
    I weighed in this morning... I am at 140 now! Lost 3 lbs since last week. Hope you ladies are starting to see results too!
  • kay1188
    Options
    Oh my.. gonna do mine now for posting... (((fingers crossed)))
  • kay1188
    Options
    I have lost only a pound... Ok that meant I have work to do...
    Goal: lose 3 lbs for next weigh in...
  • ASchaffer23
    Options
    1 lb. is better than nothing, or gaining weight! Good job :) You can still do the 10 lbs in 5 weeks
  • kay1188
    Options
    Thanks.. I do hope so
  • ASchaffer23
    Options
    So looks like its down to me and you Kay1188... not sure why nobody else is really getting on here.
  • kay1188
    Options
    Mayb they are busy...
  • ASchaffer23
    Options
    Weighed in Today at 139. Down 1 lb from last week. Anyone else still doing this challenge?
  • kay1188
    Options
    I am now at 82kg... I lost 1.5 lbs.... yay me!!!
  • ASchaffer23
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!
  • kay1188
    Options
    Thanks hun
  • ASchaffer23
    Options
    Weighed in a day late, things have been crazy and me and both the babies came down with bad colds. But I am down 1 lb. from last week .. so down 5 lbs total. 2 more weeks for another 5 lbs.Hope I can make it :)
  • ASchaffer23
    Options
    Weighed in today at 136.5, lost a total of 6.5 lbs since starting this challenge. 5 more days to go!
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group, but as it turns out, 5 weeks ago I started to watch what I eat and excersize.. I'm down 12 lbs!!! Looking forward to the next challenge!