Poll: Bacon or Ice Cream?

Options
JanieJack
JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
Saw this posted on someone else's wall:
Would you rather have free veggies and bacon for life, or free fruit and ice cream? All calorie free as well!!!

If I could have calorie-free bacon that doesn't cause me to swell up for the rest of my life I'd GLADLY give up ice cream!!

Replies

• dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I want both!!!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Never been a real fan of ice cream.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and fruit...

I love bacon so I would work out a way to fit it in my calories. Its so much harder to try to fit in a heaping carmel loaded bowl of Ice cream..:smokin:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Ice cream!! It is a weakness of mine.

Although, we went camping a couple weekends ago and we made bacon the campfire. Best.Thing.Ever!!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Gonna have to go with Bacon and Veggies....because if I figure right Avacados are a veggie???

AVACADOS N BACON ALL THE WAY MAN!!!! LOL.
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Fruit & ice cream!! I have much more of a sweet tooth than salty/savory
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I'd choose the ice cream, but insist on bacon sprinkles.

--P
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    It's honestly not the calories I care about... bacon has such a huge impact on my body I have to reserve it for rare occasions.

That said, all my "favorite-est" foods are savory- chips, creamy soup, mac'n'cheese, ribs... oh wait, we were talking about bacon. lol!
  • OutOfBreath
    OutOfBreath Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fruit and ice cream vote here.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Bacon. I've never been much of an ice cream girl.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Bacon and Ice cream - i mean didnt BK make a sundae dedicated to this?? How can one go wrong with that?
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    That's a tough call - I love fruit! Fruit and bacon would be my choice instead of ice cream and veggies if we could flip it. I can live without ice cream and eat it rarely. I would eat bacon often if it wasn't so fatty.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Fruit and ice cream.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon without any hesitation whatsoever.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Fruit and ice cream. I have a weakness for ice cream and I love fruit so if I could get them calorie free I would probably have it every day.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Bacon and Ice cream - i mean didnt BK make a sundae dedicated to this?? How can one go wrong with that?

It was okay, there wasn't enough bacon. The bacon shake from Jack in the Box was MUCH better. Even better than that - check out Slaters 50/50... omnomnommm
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I LOVE bacon... AND ice cream. So I'm not sure how to choose. I do limit bacon more than ice cream because of sodium, not fat/ calories. There are slightly healthier options for ice cream so it's easier to indulge more regularly.... and I DO!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ice cream by a mile. Not really afan of bacon. I can't eat fruits or veggies (with very limited exceptions) but before Chrons I loved a lot more fruit than veggies.
  • BelMckenzie
    Options
    Ice cream and fruit! Oohhh, why can't ice cream be calorie free....
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Bacon is alright but ice cream is my favorite!