How is it going?

Options
Hey everyone, thanks for getting signed up and joining the group!

So, how is it going so far? I am happy to say that I have 2 days in a row of keeping my caloric intake right on the numbers, and I feel great! I honestly didn't realize just how much of a pig I was for the last few months, and this is a great reminder of just how good my body feels when I am watching what I eat and being good about getting in some kind of exercise every day. Seems like a no brainer for a trainer, right? Well, I fall into the same ruts as everyone else, and it feels great to get back on track!

Let us all know how you are doing, and have a great day!

Doug

Replies

• PJP19
    PJP19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So far, so good.... food is coming in under my recommended numbers, but I am finding that my percentage of carbs is high. That will be my next area to check into to see if there is a better way of me getting what I need, but not from carbs that may not be working for me. I know I need some, but I think that the high 40's and low 50's is too high for my ultimate goals.

Worked out last night - 45 minutes on the treadmill at incline 2% , speed 3.9 and every 4minutes hit a burst for a minute at 5... I'll have to stay here for a few days to get used to it a bit - sucking wind!! - but it felt great when all was said and done. Finished the hour with abs and then cleaned up and chilled out with my boy Zeus. :happy: