Lost Baby Weight and Now Want Baby #3

Options
kini324
kini324 Posts: 239 Member
I've been working for over 1.5 years to lose all the baby weight plus some....and now I have baby fever again! I really want baby #3! My husband is not sure he wants another one, so no idea what we'll do. Just think it's ironic I want to gain weight now so we can have one more :)

Replies

• my_bleu
    my_bleu Posts: 12
    Options
    I gained 50 lbs when I quit smoking and just when I had lost ALL of it, I got pregnant (on the pill even). I think when your body is in good shape, it says "HAVE A BABY" :)
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Haha! I think you're right!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I have 8 children. My youngest is 11 months old. I'm good for now!! LOL

My husband said the hardest jump for him was between 2 and 3. For some reason it seemed like a hard concept to grasp that we were going to have 3 children. He no longer has that issue. He says after 4 it's all gravy! lol

Best of luck on your decision!
  • smartblonde529
    smartblonde529 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Too funny, I am feeling the baby itch too!!! I still have at least 20 more pounds to loose and then I want to maintain for a little whole. My two kids are 16 months apart with my youngest about to turn 1 and they are best friends. They play so well together and their isn't any jealousy or anything between them. But....I've been pregnant or nursing for the past 3 years straight so my body needs a break, and I need sleep! The baby fever usually only lasts as long as my energy does haha.