Introduce yourself!

Options
mammacano
mammacano Posts: 153 Member
Hi! My name is Tina and I started the 20 Week Turbo Fire program on 8/20/2013! I am looking to lean up and get stronger! Good luck everyone!

Replies

• alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hello all :smile:

My name is Amanda and I'll be starting Turbo Fire on Monday (8/27/12)! My goal of course to lose some pounds, get stronger and more lean. I'm kind of glad this is a long program because I want this to be a life change and not a quick fix!

I do, however, have a short term goal that's motivating me right now. I'm going to Cabo in March with my boyfriend and his family. I haven't worn a bikini since I was a kid and I'm determined to rock one in Cabo. Turbo Fire and a healthy diet (plus some 5Ks) are how I'm going to get there!

Good luck to everyone else! Can wait to see some before/after pics!
  • Annsterbird
    Annsterbird Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just found out about it and want to join!! Where can I find the program?
  • Melzy71
    Melzy71 Posts: 150
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Melinda. I started Turbo Fire last week. I wanted to do it because I did Chalean extreme and I loved it so I thought I would work on cardo this time. I need to lose 38 pounds and hope TF can get me closer to my goal. I have never worked out as hard as Chalene makes me work. I know it's the only way to make changes in your body. I pretty much leave it on the floor every time I finish one of these work outs hehe love it.
  • lucy_878
    lucy_878 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can get it from beach body.com. Or amazon.com
  • lucy_878
    lucy_878 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire on Sunday. Very intense workout. I love it.
  • mammacano
    Options
    Hi Ladies! So glad you all made it.. Starting next Monday, I will post a weekly thread where we can check in every day so we can keep each other accountable for working out.. 6 days a week!
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! My name's Jen. I just got Turbo Fire this week after doing Hip Hop Abs since March. It was a toss-up between ChaLean Extreme and Turbo Fire, but I figured that cardio first would be a good idea =) Tomorrow will be Day 3 for me, and I am DEFINITELY getting a much larger burn than from Hip Hop Abs. Hopefully this will get me off of this plateau that I have been stuck on for the past 3 weeks!
  • mammacano
    Options
    Hi jen! Welcome to the group! Tomorrow will be day 5 for me! I am love'n it so far! Feel free to friend me :smile:
  • Melzy71
    Melzy71 Posts: 150
    Options
    Hi Jen Glad you could join us. I haven't done Hip Hop Abs but I did just get done with CLX. Love it and now I am on my 2nd week of TF and I love it as well.
  • Annsterbird
    Annsterbird Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So I just bought it! I will start today after work. I'm excited and scared, I get tired pretty easily.
  • mammacano
    Options
    Hi Annsterbird! Welcome to the group and let us know what you think!
  • amwalcott
    amwalcott Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My name is Missy. I did the Turbo Jam videos about 5 yrs ago and lost weight. They collected dust for a long time until I pulled them back out in April. I've been doing great getting the videos in, but I just happened to find Turbo Fire when I was looking for updated Turbo Jam videos. I talked myself in and out of buying Turbo Fire for a month, but I received it last week. I have only done the Firestarter class. I'm going to start by doing the schedule that came with the videos. I'm excited to see results! I had my hubby take my "before" photos today. I wish I would have taken official "before" photos 36 pounds ago. I have a lot of weight to lose and I'm hoping to lose a total of 100 pounds by April 2013.
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi Amwalcott! Welcome to the group! I took before photos right before I started Turbo Fire, and I also wish that I took them back at my starting weight... but I think it's a great way to see how effective Turbo Fire really is! 100 lbs is a big goal, but it looks like you're off to an awesome start! =)
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello all i just got my turbo fire in the mail today and will be starting on Monday...my goal is to drop some pounds and hulls muscle.