guilt-free SNACK IDEA

Options
kay1188
kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
GUILT-FREE POPCORN:

I PURCHASE THE POPCORN SEEDS ANT THE SUPERMARKET.... POT A TOUCH OF OLIVE OIL AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POT... PLACE THE POPCORN SEED IN ON A LOW FIRE... COVER THE POT AND IN NO TIME i HAVE A SLACK THAT WONT ADD THE WEIGHT UP... I SOMETIMES AT A TOUCH OF SALT FOR TASTE...
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY NO AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NO BUTTER...

WHAT DO YOU THINK... WHAT IS YOUR GUILT FREE SNACK???

Replies

• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    what's wrong with butter?

eating fat won't make you fat. your body needs fat to function =]
    it's margarine you should stay away from.
  • kay1188
    kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    lol... i am just not a butter fan
  • SherJonesy
    Options
    I love popcorn, so I seriously OD on the stuff... I also put plain popcorn in a pot with oil... But I'll make a whole pot and then eat the whole thing... I hate it, IDK why I can't just have SOME not the whole thing... So I'm on a sweets AND popcorn restriction for a couple of days to try to get things under control, haha
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    make 1/4 the amount you normally do.
  • valerieknox
    valerieknox Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I did something delicious tonight. Just chopped up 2 small pears and mixed them with artificial sweetener, lime juice and some lime zest. Then I mixed 100 g fat free yoghurt with vanilla aroma and artificial sweetener, and mixed it in with the pears. Only 218 calories!
  • squankmuffin
    squankmuffin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ooh! That sounds yummy, valerie. I love anything with fruit. Om nom nom. I probably eat too much fruit. :)

How are we defining "guilt free"? Low calorie or low fat? I find any combination of flavours more satisfying. yoghurt and fruit is a classic.

Have people tried using spices with popcorn? A little nutmeg can be very satisfying. Or vanilla. Mmmm vanilla.
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I found a recipe for walnut-chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. I kept a few but froze most of them so I won't eat them too quickly. Theylre about 100 cals each, so they're good as an occasional treat.
  • squankmuffin
    squankmuffin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried frozen grapes and bananas? I'm lucky enough to have a big freezer at work, so I stock up at the market, put them on skewers and freeze them. Great in hot weather.